Week 9 Games

Leader

Just now, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I could tell how bad it is in their thread by how no one objected when you gigged them about Trubisky.  They are a beaten fanbase right now.

It's the truth! We might be the only team without a better back up than Trubisky! 

3 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

9 yards of passing against a bad Eagles secondary. Even if they've improved (have they? Not watched much of Philly besides the game against us), that is awful. 

Dont know all the details but believe a part of their problem was injury in the Secondary and they're getting healthier....

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Nick Foles the Bears starting QB next year?

I don't see any way they can roll with Trubisky so it's going to be somebody else. Also, Foles will cost them a 1st round pick which will be 3 years in a row without one as it will have to be in 2021. 

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I don't see any way they can roll with Trubisky so it's going to be somebody else. Also, Foles will cost them a 1st round pick which will be 3 years in a row without one as it will have to be in 2021. 

I kind of wonder about Pace's future as their GM, given the way he has missed on Trubisky, sold out their draft,  messed up the kicking situation...

Not that long ago the Bear fans thought he was a genius.