GDT - The Baltimore Runvens

Hunter2_1

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Well that hasnt happened sooooo

The defense is set up much better against a team like Philly who relies on an aggressive passing game to open up the run. 

The defense is set up better when they play garbage like Baker Mayfield.

Just now, ChazStandard said:

The coaches adjusted, the D forced 2 turnovers and 2 punts in four drives after being down 17-0. The loss is squarely on the offense, who managed only struggled in the RZ again, and kept making stupid mental errors.

That's another thing. Besides Marshall Newhouse should have his locker cleared out, Brady is done. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

sign off your drunk

Once again this is the first decent offense they'ved faced all year and an opportunity to prove doubters wrong and they fell flat on their face.

Edited by Elky

Just now, jofos said:

I actually have to agree that the defensive game plan wasn't very good. They made some adjustments but it was 17-0 by the time they did.

And, but for Edelman, should have been at 20-17 by the time they got the ball back. Then the D is playing with the lead, which they are built to do.

Just now, jofos said:

I actually have to agree that the defensive game plan wasn't very good. They made some adjustments but it was 17-0 by the time they did.

I said it last week, I said it before, I said it tonight. John Simon is their best edge run defender and needed to be out their in the first quarter. Winovich tooinstead of Van Noy against heavy running teams. The Pats will win the Super Bowl but the cosches just seem content to adjust as slow as molasses.