GDT - The Baltimore Runvens

Hunter2_1

They got punched in the mouth tonight, out played and out coached. I am not mad at the defense though they fought tooth and nail. The offense on the other hand did absolutely nothing tonight, got a bunch of meaningless yards and put the defense in this position.

Edited by The Third Rider

Honestly would rather the opening loss came in almost any other team. It being on primetime, and against the Ravens, is a double helping of annoying.

Made so much worse by how self inflicted all of it is. The penalty on the opening drive. Newhouse holding, Edelmans fumble, Watson's drop, Brady's pick. But for those they're ahead at this point.

That ices it. SO many more points than I expected on both sides, but still the outcome I expected and the way it happened with Lamar just running it like crazy. This team just isnt set up to play the Ravens. They mismatch us in every way. They may not be the more talented team or even the better team but damn are they well suited to take us on. 

Everyone's gonna say it was an off day and the bye week will fix everything.

Then we're down 17-0 in the 1st quarter and Carson Wentz hasn't thrown an incompletion and whoever Philly is starting at RB scores on a long run.

I have a bad feelibg we're going to collapse like in 2015.

Edited by Elky

Just now, mission27 said:

That Edelman fumble 

Ugh

I love the guy but he has been really really shaky this year.  Concussions appear to be catching up to him 

Yep. Been saying it for a while. He struggled with drops at an alarming rate last regular season too. Coming off the PED suspension and ACL tear the year before, not to mention early career injury issues with his foot being a major setback as well as his domestic assault charge, Edelman has been frustratingly Jekyll and Hyde with a lot of great moments in between.

this game is a complete mess. Pats needed it I’m sure.

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

That ices it. SO many more points than I expected on both sides, but still the outcome I expected and the way it happened with Lamar just running it like crazy. This team just isnt set up to play the Ravens. They mismatch us in every way. They may not be the more talented team or even the better team but damn are they well suited to take us on. 

The Pats handed them this game after coming out in the first quarter to your point. It was glaringly obvious and on the staff for not planning around it better. They had the wrong guys in the wrong positions on the field. Next time Simon and Winovich will start sooner because Van Noy and Collins don’t match up well. Collins improved but Van NOy is out of his element in this game.

4 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

They got punched in the mouth tonight, out played and out coached. I am not mad at the defense though they fought tooth an nail. The offense on the other hand did absolutely nothing tonight, got a bunch of meaningless yards and put the defense in this position.

You aren’t going to win games giving up 37 points 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Honestly this shouldnt upset anyone. 

If we keep it clean its probably only a one score game and that's pretty good considering this IS the biggest challenge defensively of the season IMO

So what's the excuse going to be when Carson Wentz shreds us after the bye?

Edited by Elky

20 minutes ago, mission27 said:

What mental errors has he made in this game?  

Hes missed guys maybe 2-3 times thats not mental errors thats just being human 

Chucking it up without realizing Thomas was behind Sanu....I don’t think it was a miss, I think it was Brady panicking and just throwing it up.

He has looked a lot more flustered than in years passed as well. Some of that is the OL woes, but I just think he is definitely seeing things slower as well.