Week 9 GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

You know i really really don't like Adam Gase.  He just seems like a sore loser and very weak minded to me.  Doing random little petty crap all the time the jets deserve better.

I was shocked anyone hired him to be honest. He's never shown anything worthy of being a HC IMO but people always generated excuses for him.

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

nope yall still have to play the Jets, Dolphins, and the BRowns twice.  I see a few wins in there somewhere ;)    THen the jets and dolphins play each other again and the skins as well so i see a few wins for both teams there as well. 

THe Falcons though my friends plays  Carolina twice, Saints Twice, Bucs twice, 49ers, and  Jags

WE have by far the hardest schedule coming up and don't play any team ahead of us like all other 3 teams do to give each other wins. 

Plus even though it was preseason we have already lost to the Dolphins, Jets, and Redskins this eyar.  That should have given the Falcon fans a sign of things to come :(

I’m a Rams fan bud. Although I do root for the bengals because of Zac Taylor, our former QB coach.