Your 2019 MVP: Russell Wilson

BayRaider

Just now, Danger said:

If you want to say he's a dark horse for the award, then I can just respectfully disagree, but if you're really trying to say he should win the award at this point in time, then I have to call you out on your crap.

What's the Panthers Record and what's the Ravens record???

Oh I forgot you're gonna give me the supporting cast BS.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Jackson isn't a top 10 QB, and he's not a top 10 offensive player overall

This season he totally is a top 10 offensive player overall he's the catalyst for a team that is leading the league in T.O.P 

That's biblical. He's responsible for like 16 TDs so far by himself.  He's the number 1 fantasy qb points per game!! That's my quarterback. 

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Why is it Bonkers??? You can't give me one good reason why that's bonkers?

MVP is different than quantifying how good of a qb he is. 

Lamar Jackson Gamelogs for Career Games 18 to 24

Games Passing Rushing Scoring Fumbles
Year Tm G GS Cmp Att Inc Cmp% Yds TD Int Rate Sk Yds Y/A AY/A Att Yds Y/A TD TD Pts Fmb FF FR Yds TD
Per Game Average 19.4 31.1 11.7   212.7 1 0.7   2.4 12.9     13.7 90.1   0.7 0.7 4.3 0.6 0 0.1 -0.4 0
Per 16 Games 311 498 187   3403 16 11   39 206     219 1442   11 11 69 9 0 2 -7 0
2019-2019 RAV 7 7 136 218 82 62.39 1489 7 5 83.7 17 90 6.83 6.44 96 631 6.57 5 5 30 4 0 1 -3 0

Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% 1D Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate QBR Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk% 4QC GWD AV
2018*+ 23 KAN QB 15 16 16 12-4-0 383 580 66.0 5097 50 8.6 12 2.1 262 89 8.8 9.6 13.3 318.6 113.8 80.4 26 171 8.13 8.89 4.3 2 2 22

Because Mahomes statistically and all together is in another stratosphere.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Because Mahomes statistically and all together is in another stratosphere.

Mahomes hasn't played in a month Jackson is far and away a better MVP candidate this year at this point in time. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

So Kyle Allen is an MVP candidate????

Of the Panthers yesss because as good as CMAC is he's amazing best rb in football with Saquon. 

But with Cam at the helm that team looked dead to rights against the BUCs that was with CMac

Edited by thebestever6
  • Like 1

Cmac is my offensive player of the year.

Lamar Jackson is far and away my MVP to this point. Think Steve McNair 2003 you can't quantify everything he's contributing too.  He's just a bad dude not a bad qb for a runningback lol.

He's responsible for 17 TDs and just took down the almighty Patriots defense on national TV with a 3 TD effort. 

He's the MVP right now.

Edited by thebestever6

9 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Cmac is my offensive player of the year.

Lamar Jackson is far and away my MVP to this point. Think Steve McNair 2003 you can't quantify everything he's contributing too.  He's just a bad dude not a bad qb for a runningback lol.

He's responsible for 17 TDs and just took down the almighty Patriots defense on national TV with a 3 TD effort. 

He's the MVP right now.

Did Russ Wilson retire or something?

Just now, rocky_rams said:

Lamar has played very good. But Russell is on a whole different level. 

Russ is doing it on a much less talented team 

I think Chris Carson is the Catalyst for that Seahawks offense more than Mark Ingram is for the Ravens. I have no facts to back that up just Carson is such a work horse. I'm handcuffing penny to him because I think they're redlining him lol.

Here are my facts lol

10 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Lamar has played very good. But Russell is on a whole different level. 

Russ is doing it on a much less talented team 

Chris Carson 175 carries 764 yards 4.4 ypc 3 TDs 24 receptions 177 yards 2 tds.

Mark Ingram 114 Carrie's 585 yards 7tds 5.1 ypc 14 receptions 125 yards.

Wilson is the impressive Name recognition Jackson is the impressive  MVP to this point imo.

Edited by thebestever6

1 minute ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Lamar isn't the MVP right now - that's Russ, with DeShaun comfortably taking up the #2 slot right now.

Also, evaluating Lamar based purely on his passing output is stupid and seems to purposely miss the point. 

You went middle ground on me??? SMDH lol. 

Lamar Jackson has the most defining win of this season so far Patriots last night. He is at least 2 stop being a humble fan.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

You went middle ground on me??? SMDH lol. 

Lamar Jackson has the most defining win of this season so far Patriots last night. He is at least 2 stop being a humble fan.

Dawg I did 10 years of Joe Flacco and 10 years of Kyle Boller, Trent Dilfer, Stoney Case, and Anthony Wright before that, the fact that we're talking about a Ravens QB in the MVP race at all is a win enough for me. I'm in awe of what Lamar is doing and he absolutely deserves to be in the conversation but he's just not the only guy out there having a special season right now - Russ and DeShaun are that good and are just as much putting their teams on their back as Lamar is. 

• Like 2