Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

22 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Obviously I don’t have to say this but I will... there will not be a single CGI shot in my entire movie.  Not.  A.  ****ing.  One.

Mine would need a lot. Ubik is a super psychadelic novel that involves multiple false realities, people that turn into floating bombs, a psychic that manipulates time, and a reality warping young comatose man who eats other comatose people in their medically induced reality, which may or may not be the setting for the whole thing.

I’ll need a lot of CGI.

But I’m not doing a Thing spinoff, so...

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Mine would need a lot. Ubik is a super psychadelic novel that involves multiple false realities, people that turn into floating bombs, a psychic that manipulates time, and a reality warping young comatose man who eats other comatose people in their medically induced reality, which may or may not be the setting for the whole thing.

I’ll need a lot of CGI.

But I’m not doing a Thing spinoff, so...

Might be my next book to read.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well crap I was hoping it was just you.  @MWil23 will probably just trash my movie now just for the hell of it xD

I hope you two enjoy it though.  You guys should have a special appreciation for it.  

Very interested. Love a good historical movie. My movie is a fictional account of one of my favorite historical fun facts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Very interested. Love a good historical movie. My movie is a fictional account of one of my favorite historical fun facts.

in one of these old make-a-movie things i did an alcibiades "biopic" that was more of an exaggerated comedy  

• Like 1