Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

Also, mission has again been online since missing his picks and hasn't said anything or picked anyone so I think we can just remove him at this point. Better to remove him now before hes picked someone than later on when he may have taken a couple of people.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but if you have a specific vision for your movie then you've gotta take your guy. Like if you're trying to make a Scorcese type of movie, you gotta take him. 

There are a ton of great actors out there too, so I don’t know if the order matters that much. I’ve gotten my top choices for everything so far, though I will admit that my second choice for director is still on the board.

Just now, MWil23 said:

*THIS JUST IN*

I'm willing to trade Christopher Nolan for additional draft slots.

Love him and I don't care what the contrarians say about him.  His movies are masterpieces, even if the writing isn't always the best (dialogue is often terrible for him).  Doesn't fit my movie otherwise I'd give up a lot for him. 

4 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Bcb’s been online since he went on the clock. How long before we are allowed to move on?

hard to say, he's been online but he wasn't posting.

sometimes I open up a web browser to do something when I'm at work or I need to searching something, and if FF is the last page that was open it would probably ping me as "online" even if I didn't actually go to FF or intend to check my notifications at that time.

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but if you have a specific vision for your movie then you've gotta take your guy. Like if you're trying to make a Scorcese type of movie, you gotta take him. 

You need a movie idea to have that specific version first ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Or bcb got up and got ready for work.  Turned on his browser to check the weather (snowy here) then just showed up now.  Geesh 

That’s fair, all I saw was that you were listed as last online roughly 30 mins before I posted