Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

I WILL be drafting a couple female actresses for this movie.  A mix of old and young.  There's one older actress that I can definitely see doing well both pre and post assimilation.  She'd be creepy as hell as an assimilated, just like Wilford Brimley was in the classic.  The way he savagely killed Garry... This lady doing that would be chilling.  Don't think she's in danger of getting drafted, but if she is I have a backup.  One of the younger ones would mix really well with my current cast. 

22 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Guys, please send in boards. We could've had a decent run and instead we keep getting stalled up.

I’m the least patient person and I think the pace of this is fine.  This doesn’t have to end in a week.  I would never send in a big board because then somebody has a list of actors/actresses I’m thinking about.  I’m sure that’s the same for others.  

The more time between picks the more time to think of the perfect cast and director and also plot points to share.

It doesn’t even have to be a full big board you send in, but name one person. If they’re available great, rackcs can make the pick and move to the next... if they’re not available then we’re still just waiting for each person anyways 

• Like 1