Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

I could see Andy Serkis doing really well as a coward who completely loses it and becomes a sniveling crying maniac, but I just don’t know if I could do that to him.  He’s such an underrated actor that always seems to pull the worst kind of people to betray.  It would be nice to see him portrayed as a strong heroic type for once.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

It's 1982 in Antarctica and you think it would be a good idea to put a woman in a camp with 11 other men? 

I wanted to cast an actress, but that situation is tantamount to co-ed bunking at a Christian Bible camp or a co-ed prison.  Wouldn't be conducive to research. 

Really wanted to add Imelda Staunton, Hayley Atwell, Emily Blunt and a couple others, but it just didn't make much sense. 

Sasha Grey 

Thanks rack.  Had to be away from the computer for a minute.

Jude Law will be playing GG Ashwood, a scout for Runciter and an associate of Joe Chip's.  He is his companion through the bulk of the story.  Law was my choice because he's played support to Downey Jr's lead twice before in the Sherlock movies, and he's also worked with Terry Gilliam and Natalie Portman before.  Also, he's a good actor.