Moving on, the Week 2 GDT: Titans at Jaguars

titans0021

Jags defense looks to have finally put their talent on paper, on the field.  They have elite corners and good pass rushers ( not first game Houston 10 sacks good) but Good enough to get pressure consistently. 

I think we've left some yards on the field the first half with some passes. But they are a good defense. Offensively they are in trouble. 

6 quarters of football into the season and our offense has never looked more out of sync. No rhyme or reason behind the playcalling, no rhythm at all.

Coming out of the Bortles fumble we went 1 WR with Decker in what was maybe the slowest personnel group ever and we run that BS pass to Jonnu that had no chance. That like 6 misdirection play was doomed from the start. These are WASTED plays. Why do we even run them? Never before have I been so dumbfounded by the personnel groupings and formations. 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

6 quarters of football into the season and our offense has never looked more out of sync. No rhyme or reason behind the playcalling, no rhythm at all.

Coming out of the Bortles fumble we went 1 WR with Decker in what was maybe the slowest personnel group ever and we run that BS pass to Jonnu that had no chance. That like 6 misdirection play was doomed from the start. These are WASTED plays. Why do we even run them? Never before have I been so dumbfounded by the personnel groupings and formations. 

Robiskie for ya...

Archived