Moving on, the Week 2 GDT: Titans at Jaguars

titans0021

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

It just sucks man. The defense is putting together a good game so far for the most part with 2 turnovers and the offense can't do it's job. 

yeah. jacksonville's defense is playing well so i wouldn't expect us to be blowing them out or anything, but we should definitely have another score by now

Just now, -Hope- said:

yeah. jacksonville's defense is playing well so i wouldn't expect us to be blowing them out or anything, but we should definitely have another score by now

Definitely on that drive Marcus threw the INT.

Looked like he thought Smith was going to sit in the zone, but even then was two defenders right there. Not the best pass to throw.

7 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

6 quarters of football into the season and our offense has never looked more out of sync. No rhyme or reason behind the playcalling, no rhythm at all.

Coming out of the Bortles fumble we went 1 WR with Decker in what was maybe the slowest personnel group ever and we run that BS pass to Jonnu that had no chance. That like 6 misdirection play was doomed from the start. These are WASTED plays. Why do we even run them? Never before have I been so dumbfounded by the personnel groupings and formations. 

It puts pressure on their middle linebacker to cover a pretty athletic TE across the field. I don't think it's anything close to dumb, it's just that Poz made an awesome play. I think we've looked pretty awful so far yet again offensively, but like mentioned already, I think the Jaguars D is pretty great.

Archived