NFL Week 10 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

76ers got screwed on Friday Night. Penn State got screwed yesterday. Manchester City got screwed this morning. I could give two craps that my team is benefiting from trash officiating because my other teams got screwed all weekend.

That’s not right though. At least not on my expense. At least you admit the bs calls, unlike you blind bat comrades. Holy ish the reffing here has been aids. And our inept offense is leading to stroke pretty soon. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 1

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

76ers got screwed on Friday Night. Penn State got screwed yesterday. Manchester City got screwed this morning. I could give two craps that my team is benefiting from trash officiating because my other teams got screwed all weekend.

Ball was out knocked loose before arm went forward.

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

NFL has to do something about officiating this offseason. Maybe full time guys and more extensive training, i dont know. Too many bad calls.

Honestly, it's kind of unfortunate. When they mess up, they seem to mess up big, you know? Maybe that's just because that's when we as fans notice more. But on the whole, they typically seem to do a good job, particularly given the speed of the live game. 

There are definitely some that suck consistently though lol