This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

I bought an original Xbox and modded it (I had a modded one in college) and I am just toying around until my bigger HD comes and I load up NCAA 08 and download a named roster, holy ******* **** some of these names from the past had me rolling.  Been so long to hear some of them. Ryan Perriloux about killed me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norm said:

I bought an original Xbox and modded it (I had a modded one in college) and I am just toying around until my bigger HD comes and I load up NCAA 08 and download a named roster, holy ******* **** some of these names from the past had me rolling.  Been so long to hear some of them. Ryan Perriloux about killed me.

"modded it?"

I presume you're talking about modifying it.....but what does that actually entail and why do it?

1 hour ago, Leader said:

"modded it?"

I presume you're talking about modifying it.....but what does that actually entail and why do it?

You put a big *** hard drive in it and then you can put (download illegally and put) a ton of games on it and you don't have to switch discs. It can also make it play other systems like original Nintendo or Playstation or what have you. 

6 hours ago, Norm said:

I kinda forgot about the last episode of Chernobyl until tonight. Damn.

“What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? When the truth offends....we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there....but it is....still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner of later that debt is paid"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Think I might have to see Guns N Roses in October.  The temptation is too strong to ignore. 

Seeing recent videos of the likes of Axl, Vince Neil, and DLR performing has convinced me to stay as far way as possible despite the nostalgia for that era. I'd kill to see them 30 years ago. I think seeing them now would kill me. 

23 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Seeing recent videos of the likes of Axl, Vince Neil, and DLR performing has convinced me to stay as far way as possible despite the nostalgia for that era. I'd kill to see them 30 years ago. I think seeing them now would kill me. 

As decrepit as they look, Axl still sounds great as far as YouTube tells me.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

As decrepit as they look, Axl still sounds great as far as YouTube tells me.

Yeah. To me it's sorta like the Dream Team doing an exhibition series. I'd really like to see it, but I wouldn't expect to much. If it was terrible I couldn't help but be disappointed and no matter how good they were I'd walk away thinking, "Man I wish I could have seen them in their prime." Just seems like a no win to me.

If you go I hope it's great and you have a blast though.

On 6/17/2019 at 6:51 PM, Norm said:

Ryan Perrilloux. Wow.....there's someone who took a massive crap with their pants on...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I didn't know that the Packers had Bill Kazmaier in camp until today.  We had one of the strongest men of all time, and Lex Luger, and we still sucked in the 80s.

funny how all those strong men never pan out in the NFL. Bill Goldberg is another example. Remember how Stephen Paia was supposed to be Aaron Donald on steroids because he put up 48 at the combine? How's that working out?