This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

4 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Tell me about it... i've been trying to cut out chewing tobacco, sugar, went on a diet, and am 3 months into a new stressful job and I'm at wits end. Luckily, I'm going to the game this weekend to blow off some steam with the boys. If you guys see anyone on TV with a Daniels jersey and an Iowa flag, it's me. B|

Good for you. I was out in the area last weekend but wasn't around for the game. I love visiting out there. My friends live in Appleton, so we went up to GB and hung out at Titletown, did the brewery tour and had supper and beers. It was a perfect weekend, just too damn short.

On 8/17/2017 at 1:12 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

When is someone going to make the 53 man roster prediction thread?  I would, but I feel like it should start with an actual prediction, and I don't do those predictions. 

Sometimes, ya just gotta pick yourself up by your bootstraps and take a risk......picking yourself up by your bootstraps is completely optional...*subconscious voice* what does that even mean? Picking yourself up by your bootstraps...

Just now, Joe said:

Sometimes, ya just gotta pick yourself up by your bootstraps and take a risk......picking yourself up by your bootstraps is completely optional...*subconscious voice* what does that even mean? Picking yourself up by your bootstraps...

Carry your own weight probably?  I had numerous reasons for not starting the thread.  Certain people make certain threads, and interfering with that can derail a whole season.  Also, I was lazy. 

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Carry your own weight probably?  I had numerous reasons for not starting the thread.  Certain people make certain threads, and interfering with that can derail a whole season.  Also, I was lazy. 

I feel like I've made like 2 threads here ever lol. I just wait for someone else.

New UI has me like wuttttt. This is easily the longest sabbatical from FF I've ever taken. In related news, I have nearly 2-year-old son in addition to my 9-year old daughter. I wish I could put together a trend line of FF & video game usage over the past 15 years. 

What is up, my peoples? 

Edited by GBPACKMAN4LIFE

On 8/16/2017 at 10:58 PM, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Getting really sick and having to stay in the hospital can help! I lost 10 pounds last week! But when losing weight, sometimes you have to just deal with it.  At first the easy extra pounds just shed off.  I lost a bunch of weight in my late 20s, I found that I would lose 6-7 pounds over a couple of days and then maintain for a few weeks,  while maintaining the same diet and exercise routine.  Just the way the scale worked.  

I worked with a woman that had that done.  Once she recovered, she walked much better, and said that she felt better.  I would recommend doing that ASAP, and deal with the pain and frustration sooner rather than later.  

Dear god, I want to lose a few pounds but not like that!  :(

On 8/17/2017 at 1:12 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

When is someone going to make the 53 man roster prediction thread?  I would, but I feel like it should start with an actual prediction, and I don't do those predictions. 

I'm not too good at those predictions either...

3 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I'm down 14 in two weeks.  204-190.  I'm really cutting my sodium intake down...  I really don't want any more kidney stones.  They hurt, a lot.

Want to lose some for me?? I was at 375 last fall, started working out in May, right now I'm 337. I've got a long way to go, really want to end up in the 240-250 range but I just have to take it one pound at a time...