Week 11 Games

Leader

21 minutes ago, Norm said:

Tell me why I should watch football today

You have no life! Therefore you'll be watching. I"m trying to talk myself out of sitting down for 3 hours and taking any of it in. Trying to find things around the house I've been putting off! 

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

You have no life! Therefore you'll be watching. I"m trying to talk myself out of sitting down for 3 hours and taking any of it in. Trying to find things around the house I've been putting off! 

I definitely don't have a life. But there are plenty of other things to do in my shallow empty life other than watch the NFL. 

I guess I could hate (D)'s really bad to make me feel better about my ****ty life. 

Edited by Norm

26 minutes ago, Norm said:

I definitely don't have a life. But there are plenty of other things to do in my shallow empty life other than watch the NFL. 

I guess I could hate (D)'s really bad to make me feel better about my ****ty life. 

I hate most of the R's too! Just to clarify that! But I follow that stuff very closely and aside from this not being the place to discuss it, you'd be out of your league if you wanted too. Not a dig, but it's apparent you are at best a casual observer of actually happens regarding the R's and the D's. They are wings of the same bird. 

BTW, pretty ironic you can dish out the sarcasm but aren't fond of being on the receiving end! 

Edited by Golfman

12 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Because it is a wonderful experience to see the Vikings lose a game at home that they clearly should win?

I know it unlikely, but hey, I will watch it until it is clear it won't happen.

Gonna be tough for a rookie starting on the road for the first time, but we can always hope!