The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Inthink matts knows he contradicted himself but is to prideful to admit it, he’s finds it easier to change the definitions of words than admit he’s wrong.

It’s really not a tell for me, this isn’t the first time matts has shown he would rather die on nonsense hill than admit he shouldn’t have gone up there in the first place.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

matts is trying to distract you with a circus.

Just so no one does forget, because I would hate for anyone to miss you being wrong - again - Swag thinks I am scum because I asked Malf where a slip was in a conversation about the past game. One in which I was not involved in the events in question. 

So now Swags plan is to lynch me. My plan is to laugh at him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on. @Dome => what did you think of Orca's response? 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because you made the assertation so the burden of proof is on you. 

And I already said I don’t need it to prove your guilt, and I’m not even pushing it as an external reason for it.  I merely conveyed an internal read that I typically keep to myself, and let it stand.  You’re the one who is desperate to disprove it because you cannot disprove the rest.  You’re just looking for a series of distractions to avoid the principal case against you and MWil. 

Just now, Dome said:

Swag makes less and less sense as it goes on too 

He defended MWil, and the rest of this is noise to create confusion.  But if you don’t respond, matts is basically retarded and will use it to construct some narrative to detract from that initial point on matts and MWil.

Look at how willing he is to latch onto and fixate upon literally any secondary or tertiary element of the main case, and make a circus about it.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I tagged Counselor and then you remembered it

lol. Yes. I remembered because you tagged counselor. Not because you said "the game where you posted your full PM and others followed". Smart. 

Anywho. You pointed out PR liking my post. That stood out to me as well. He is clearly following along, but not contributing. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He defended MWil, and the rest of this is noise to create confusion.  But if you don’t respond, matts is basically retarded and will use it to construct some narrative to detract from that initial point on matts and MWil.

Look at how willing he is to latch onto and fixate upon literally any secondary or tertiary element of the main case, and make a circus about it.

This is funny when you read this page and realize I pulled up and posted a brief summation of your argument for you. Just one fail after the other. I want to make sure that everyone is well aware of your line of thinking. 

And dont forget, you are the one that brought up "secondary or tertiary element" - not me. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ahh. I remember this. This is just like when you claimed to find Domes hidden message. This is a tool often used by Swag. Here is the play by play.

Swag will say something outlandish or false. He will then ask other people to agree with him or to do the work for him. 

If: Someone does agree or finds something, he feels vindicated and pounds his chest.

If: No one does agree or finds his "proof" he will tout the holier than thou "I am big man, me no need to comply to your request". 

I think weve wasted enough time on your lies and ridiculous assertions. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. Yes. I remembered because you tagged counselor. Not because you said "the game where you posted your full PM and others followed". Smart. 

Anywho. You pointed out PR liking my post. That stood out to me as well. He is clearly following along, but not contributing. 

Are you seriously ******* retarded?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just so no one does forget, because I would hate for anyone to miss you being wrong - again - Swag thinks I am scum because I asked Malf where a slip was in a conversation about the past game. One in which I was not involved in the events in question. 

So now Swags plan is to lynch me. My plan is to laugh at him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on. @Dome => what did you think of Orca's response? 

@Malfatron do you remember what @Tk3 did in Trailer Park Mafia the day that we mislynched @squire12?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, I am simply asking you to do what you said. Obviously I remember the Marvel game and me posting my role early. That doesnt support your position that you stated.

PS - how is calling you a ***** and challenging you to make me a liar "getting you to leave me alone"?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Then I have to go find those games, and the point in those games where it occurred, which exhausts already finite time to spend here.

Marvel was one, and not the one I am referencing.  See: you do it so often, you cannot even keep the games straight.  The one I detailed, that you seemingly mistook for Marvel, involved you posting your full Role PM within your first three posts, and then @Counselor posted his PM, in addition to 3-4 other people, and your reason for it then was to “lolclear” yourself.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Ah. In the game we were allowed to post our full PM and I guinea pigged it. Did I point it out? I dont remember. And if you recall my statement, I dont often read page 1 until there is a reason to do so. So, *maybe* that proves your point. Maybe not.

Are you ****ing retarded? It wasnt tagging counselor that jogged my memory. 

Matts is desperate to control this narrative, and is misconstruing it awfully.

Matts bumped all of MWil's posts and asked Malfatron to explain the slip because all of his posts are about last game.  This is a defense of MWil, as it mitigates the risk to MWil, essentially asks for the case against him, while matts keeps maintaining he skimmed to give him deniability for having missed any prospective slip, while giving an excuse to have knowledge of the game.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Are you ****ing retarded? It wasnt tagging counselor that jogged my memory. 

You reference "other people" where I am asking other people if they agree or disagree.  Do you know who the **** other people are?  As in, not the people in the present conversation, you ******* mongoloid.  Jesus Christ.

2 hours ago, Dome said:

This is your first mistake.

Don't look at things the way you would look at them, look at things the way a normal person would.

Yes. Squires push on malf was based on something that isn't always true. I don't know how that leads you to believe I was defending malf.

My only other options would be to ignore a push that is based on an inaccurate meta read, or to agree with a push that is based on an inaccurate meta read. 

The conclusion you came to is something you feel for no real reason, and because you feel that way you warp logic to fit your theory even when it doesn't make sense.

You do this every game.

what?

I called said his read isn't always true.

lol

I'm saying he's wrong, and sometimes malf will follow as town. you're saying I'm not proving it my case... then you drop this ****? "from your recollection?"

you're unbelievable.

My push of you wouldn't mean Malf was town you dope.

In fact you flipping scum would actually make me more likely to believe malf is scum with you.

It was literally the opposite.

You just like being wrong?

You literally have no idea how to play this game.

tenor.gif?itemid=12803850

Matts

• Like 2