The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure how it doesn't. All I'm trying to say is that Malf's trap definitely worked in that it caused Matts to completely mess up. It clearly worked because of how it played out with Matts. He's clearly scum. What sucks for me is that I'm somehow in the crosshairs because of his vote on me, SwAg's theory previous to it based upon Hockey's PSA, and Matt then originally quoted my previous posts/Malf's vote on me.

Also SwAg, I believe KOTN's vote on me made 3. Forge did it first, then Malf voted me on Page 20 (see above), and then KOTN voted me. 

Why did you feel the need to expand on this? 

25 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why did you feel the need to expand on this? 

Aside from you quoting and asking me to explain by nit picking on verbiage? Or the KOTN portion? Because KOTN lulzy tried to pile a vote on me (at the time relatively close between me and Matts) and modkilled himself and flipped scum.

I essentially have two arguments to help my cause:

1. Scum voted me, I called him on it as soon as I read up, and realized SwAg already had (that's what I get for posting as soon as I saw it reading through it instead of continuing to read).

2. Pointing out that Malf is really who started the trap on Matt, and not SwAg's original Win Con PM theory, but rather that theory was used to further implicate me after Matts slipped separately from that. I was merely the person quoted there in between the madness of it all.

Unless Matts flips town (LOL), I expect heat to remain on me and am making a case for myself now instead of waiting until tonight to do so. Just remember some of what I said when this all inevitably happens. Thankfully for us, mislynching me isn't as big of a deal with a KOTN flip and Matts flip to boot. 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Aside from you quoting and asking me to explain by nit picking on verbiage? Or the KOTN portion? Because KOTN lulzy tried to pile a vote on me (at the time relatively close between me and Matts) and modkilled himself and flipped scum.

I essentially have two arguments to help my cause:

1. Scum voted me, I called him on it as soon as I read up, and realized SwAg already had (that's what I get for posting as soon as I saw it reading through it instead of continuing to read).

2. Pointing out that Malf is really who started the trap on Matt, and not SwAg's original Win Con PM theory, but rather that theory was used to further implicate me after Matts slipped separately from that. I was merely the person quoted there in between the madness of it all.

Unless Matts flips town (LOL), I expect heat to remain on me and am making a case for myself now instead of waiting until tonight to do so. Just remember some of what I said when this all inevitably happens. Thankfully for us, mislynching me isn't as big of a deal with a KOTN flip and Matts flip to boot. 

So in other words, you just wanted to point out that swag stole another one of malfs thoughts? 

• Like 2

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So in other words, you just wanted to point out that swag stole another one of malfs thoughts? 

SwAg essentially "brought it home" for Malf with the next 13 pages, but I more or less wanted to point out his blatant logical fallacy lumping me into his original theory as incorrect and point out WHERE that occurred, which was Page 20 with Malf.

Matts logical fallacy and slip, pertaining to him refusing to scum hunt while engaging people while doing nothing (a rare Matts talent btw)=/=me connected to him.

The whole TL;DR "someone catch me up" gimmick and feigning ignorance based upon last game (which HE WAS A PART OF, including the postgame discussion), when that was SwAg's whole initial theory was a facade.

Matt is a bird that's blue.

Matt is a bluejay.

All birds that are blue, including MWil, must be bluejays, except for Malf and Pickle.

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

Let’s bash his brains in with a helmet and see what secrets spill out 

Sorry that I kicked you in the nether-regions, pulled at the back of your helmet, and twisted your facemask first. Also, if you do that, you should be suspended the rest of the season, but I should be heavily fined as well.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure how it doesn't. All I'm trying to say is that Malf's trap definitely worked in that it caused Matts to completely mess up. It clearly worked because of how it played out with Matts. He's clearly scum. What sucks for me is that I'm somehow in the crosshairs because of his vote on me, SwAg's theory previous to it based upon Hockey's PSA, and Matt then originally quoted my previous posts/Malf's vote on me.

Also SwAg, I believe KOTN's vote on me made 3. Forge did it first, then Malf voted me on Page 20 (see above), and then KOTN voted me. 

"clearly"

56 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Matts is definitely scum

Swag needs to learn to argue better

I'm on the fence about mwil

"definitely"

I cant wait for this lynch attempt to blow up in all your faces. Remember that Swag is the one who was the conductor of this fail train. Once I get done with my appointments I will go through and try to find which scum blended on this stupid arse vote.