The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What's the difference between bird and legendary bird?

The Legendary Birds are just a shorthand way of referring to Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.  So, on top of those three being top tier Pokémon, there is only one of them in the entire game that you can catch, and are hidden away in remote areas that are a “challenge” to get through..  They’re legendary for a reason.  Plus, there’s an infinite amount of the lower evolved forms of all those other bird Pokémon, except Fatfetch’d who has to be traded for.

• Like 1

LOL

So now I’m scum because I was confident that Matts was scum after like 4-5 others voted him (I posted my rationale on my own Catch 22 yesterday at length) and for pointing out 3 people voted Dome, who I was right on and he flipped town, within one minute?

What a joke Pickle. 

I am apparently a WIFOM and double WIFOM master after lasting all of three hours last game. 

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

The Legendary Birds are just a shorthand way of referring to Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.  So, on top of those three being top tier Pokémon, there is only one of them in the entire game that you can catch, and are hidden away in remote areas that are a “challenge” to get through..  They’re legendary for a reason.  Plus, there’s an infinite amount of the lower evolved forms of all those other bird Pokémon, except Fatfetch’d who has to be traded for.

Well

Zapdos is a top-tier pokemon.

Moltres and Articuno kinda suck.