Browns Cut Callaway

brownie man

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If someone gets distracted by another players actions off the field and it causes them to preform poorly they should be cut too. 

I disagree somewhat. I think it's natural to be influenced by the actions of your teammates, both positively and negatively to a degree. It can't be used as an excuse for performing badly, but it most certainly can have an impact.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If someone gets distracted by another players actions off the field and it causes them to preform poorly they should be cut too. 

When a player is late to meetings and doesn’t know what route to run, it’s an issue.

When that lack of knowledge causes turnovers, blown plays, etc.  that’s an issue.

When a coworker is constantly effing off and it impacts everyone else, that creates an issue quickly in a locker room. 

This is no different than any other working environment.  If one person is consistently causing issues, you get rid of them.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Again, you literally have no idea what prompted this.

For all we know he punched Baker in the mouth in the locker room or god knows what.

Stupid hot takez are stupid.

I was looking for a gif of that scene in the office when he says "there's been a rape up there".

Now I'm not suggesting he's raped someone. But we don't know do we.

• Like 1

Could this be John Dorsey's way of forcing Freddie's hand into play Rashard Higgins just like he did with Hue Jackson and Nick Chubb/Carlos Hyde last season? I would have to at least consider it to be true because Dorsey has proven time and again he doesn't have an ego. He is not worried about "his guys" or making sure his draft picks get priority. Dorsey wants the best guys on the field and Rashard Higgins is the best between him and Calloway.

• Like 4

Hard to believe someone who couldn’t figure out how to take things seriously in college then couldn’t figure out how to be a professional and take that seriously either, especially after coming to one of the most dysfunctional organizations in football. I’m truly shocked.