Gameday Thread: Prepare for takeoff!

TOUCAN

If this is how it’s gonna be here while we’re trying to develop a young QB — short sighted, ludicrously impatient, incessant negativity and animosity — I think it might be about time for me to go back on vacation. 

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

If this is how it’s gonna be while we’re trying to develop a young QB — short sighted, ludicrously impatient, incessant negativity and animosity — I think it’s about time for me to go back on vacation. 

There are certain posters I’ve just learned to ignore. I usually only respond to the more coherent and insightful posters. 

6 minutes ago, e16bball said:

If this is how it’s gonna be here while we’re trying to develop a young QB — short sighted, ludicrously impatient, incessant negativity and animosity — I think it might be about time for me to go back on vacation. 

You had to have known this was gonna happen E. This fanbase has been through a lot but man if they don’t like to give guys a chance lol

5 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I apologize e16 but other than no injuries , 1 nice run by Guice and 1 nice pass negated by penalty.Has there been anything to be positive about?

9 minutes ago, e16bball said:

this is how I see and honestly, I don't care what people say, or how hopeful they are.  Haskins looks like he has zero football IQ.  Just totally lost.  Awful mechanics; sails most balls; terrible arm motion and release point.  I actually see nothing worth building on with him.  Just looks lost out there.

1 minute ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

this is how I see and honestly, I don't care what people say, or how hopeful they are.  Haskins looks like he has zero football IQ.  Just totally lost.  Awful mechanics; sails most balls; terrible arm motion and release point.  I actually see nothing worth building on with him.  Just looks lost out there.

I thought you were raking your leaves! LOL. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

You had to have known this was gonna happen E. This fanbase has been through a lot but man if they don’t like to give guys a chance lol

I mean I get it, I’m disappointed in how he looks so far too. 

But the sweeping pronouncements of inevitable failure because he looks bad in his second start are too much to stomach. 

• Like 1