• DeAndre Hopkins
    • TY Hilton
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Keenan Allen
    • Michael Thomas
    • Mike Evans
    • Another player that wasn't listed

30 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you seemed to have missed the correlation there.

and @sammymvpknight, once again, just awful. at least your sticking with the absolute laziest way to look at something though.

I get the correlation you are "trying" to make, it is just an embarrassingly bad correlation attempt that is laughable at best. 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:52 AM, tyler735 said:

Fitting that he runs a pristine route to break the record

I forget the stat but it showed during the game that michael Thomas already has as many 10 catch 100 yard games that Jerry rice has in his entire career. 

thomas is the best wr in football. People wanna talk about his speed I don’t care I’ve seen him burn players like Marcus Peters deep. Also give me a wr that can move the chains not the occasional bomb 

• Like 2

It's Mike Thomas and nobody else is even really close at this point.

I mean, he's doing things that Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, Cris Carter, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, etc. etc. never did. This thread ought to be comparing him to all-time greats, not his contemporaries, because the latter argument has already been long decided.

Remember there was a thread here last year people were trying to make the foolish argument he wasn't even a "top tier receiver" belonging in a convo with guys like Julio and Nuk. LOL. He's surpassed all those guys now. There are some posters who need to eat their words now, but they won't show up because they're a bunch of idiot trolls and cowards.

Edited by Destructo Spin

On 12/22/2019 at 5:22 PM, SmittyBacall said:

At this point it's like a hot chick saying "Don't I look hot?" multiple times a week. We get it, you're hot. No ones disagreeing with you, but it's a bit much. A little humility goes a long way.

Image result for hey everyone come see how good i look gif

Where is the humility from the **** talkers in the Kamara thread? Or the people in the other Mike Thomas thread from last year?

The tone for these discussions has been set, and IMO it's highly regrettable and unfortunate, but you can't blame only Saints fans for it when they represent a very, very, very small percentage of this forum's overall population. Nor should only Saints fans bear the burden of being "respectful" or "humble" or any other damn thing when there's hordes of people coming to talk **** to them, which is why I stopped posting here last year and why I expect my stint on this forum will be very short again this time.

This forum doesn't do humble and respectful. It does **** talk and trolling. And that's a shame, IMO, because there's not a lot of places to talk NFL on the internet these days. Reddit is a damn dumpster fire and Facebook's even worse and there are basically no message boards anymore.

I would implore the moderators and administrators of this site to get ahold of the situation but I've tried that before to no avail.

Edited by Destructo Spin

35 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

The tone for these discussions has been set, and IMO it's highly regrettable and unfortunate, but you can't blame only Saints fans for it when they represent a very, very, very small percentage of this forum's overall population. Nor should only Saints fans bear the burden of being "respectful" or "humble" or any other damn thing when there's hordes of people coming to talk **** to them, which is why I stopped posting here last year and why I expect my stint on this forum will be very short again this time.

This forum doesn't do humble and respectful. It does **** talk and trolling. And that's a shame, IMO, because there's not a lot of places to talk NFL on the internet these days. Reddit is a damn dumpster fire and Facebook's even worse and there are basically no message boards anymore.

I would implore the moderators and administrators of this site to get ahold of the situation but I've tried that before to no avail.

I agree with most of this. You can ignore users on here which I'd highly recommend. I have ignored several and its much healthier than responding. No reason to have trolls clog the threads. 

4 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

That hasn't been my experience. It's a shame you see it that way. I like it here.

4 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

Where is the humility from the **** talkers in the Kamara thread?

What do the Kamara detractors have to be sorry for, though? It wasn't certain he was the best RB in the NFL then and he certainly isn't now.

7 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

Where is the humility from the **** talkers in the Kamara thread? Or the people in the other Mike Thomas thread from last year?

Damm didn’t know y’all felt this way. Gets old when you have guys like Tyler! Screaming best QB, WR, RB, DB, K and DE. 

Like sheeesh. Then the way y’all have lost these last 2 years in the postseason! Just adds way more Lols. Then to top it off your wonderful and loving HC adds that lemon zest we all love to see. I suggest you don’t let guys in a forum get to you, ignore or engage. Really up to you. Opinions are opinions right or wrong it’s the way of the Internet. If you have a loud and rash fan base(Dallas). You’re gonna get a good earful when things don’t go your way. 

10 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

On top of the record breaking regular season performances, it is great to see Michael Thomas has averaged 105 receiving yards in the postseason in his career and has 3 touchdowns in 4 postseason games as well.

Burnt money. Oooof Tyler. Oooof. I don’t think your heart can take another heartbreak.

You better hope this is the year. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Damm didn’t know y’all felt this way. Gets old when you have guys like Tyler! Screaming best QB, WR, RB, DB, K and DE. 

Never said best at all these positions, but we have had recent All-Pros at pretty much all these positions. Stay salty my friend