patriotsheatyan

Which of the two teams is better  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• Packers
    • Vikings

The Vikings are better. 

Offense
Coaching - I'll be nice and say it's a tie, but Gary Kubiak does have a ring.  LaFluer has had a good first year as a head coach.
QB - Edge to Packers - Rodgers has been better in the past, but this year, Cousins has put up better numbers.  Truth be told, they are very close.
WR - Vikings - Adams is good for Green Bay.  Rest are JAGS.  Vikings have two (Thielen & Diggs) that are as good as Adams.  Rest are JAGS
RB - Vikings - Dalvin Cook is better than anyone the Packers have.  Alexander Mattison is better than any backup RB on Green Bay too.
TE - Vikings - Kyle Rudolph & Irv Smith are better than Jimmy Graham & Jace Sternberger.

Defense
Coaching - Vikings
D-Line - Vikings
Linebackers - Vikings
Secondary - Packers

• Like 1

Too close to call honestly. They played a very competitive game that came down to the wire in Lambeau. I expect the Vikes to win the game in MN. I think MN has more talent but the wild card is at QB where Rodgers can go off at any moment and Cousins can self destruct. I don’t honeslty know who will win the division but the Packers have a pretty soft schedule down the stretch so it’s hard seeing them lose more than one.

2 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Too close to call honestly. They played a very competitive game that came down to the wire in Lambeau. I expect the Vikes to win the game in MN. I think MN has more talent but the wild card is at QB where Rodgers can go off at any moment and Cousins can self destruct. I don’t honeslty know who will win the division but the Packers have a pretty soft schedule down the stretch so it’s hard seeing them lose more than one.

I think it's very possible they lose to San Francisco and they will more than likely lose to us here.

I would go with the Packers. Classic team where I expect the defense to pick it back up and the offense continues to do well and they’re clicking at all gears heading into the playoffs. I think the Super Bowl is Ravens vs Packers.

But as of right now at this very moment, the Vikings have been better.

Edited by diamondbull424