Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Pittsburgh took care of business, but it might not matter.

If the Bengals win tonight and lock up the AFCN, should I hedge CLE@PIT? CLE current underdogs @PIT, +130 ML.

No Way Week 3 GIF by NFL On Prime Video

I don't lose 9 games in a season buddy.

But ya, prolly wouldn't be a terrible idea lol

Ok this doesn't seem real and I'm obviously missing something here. There's a FanDuel Ohio boost listed as the following:

"+1 total points scored in Bengals v Bills (1/2)"

Now that just reads to me that a point needs scored, which in itself is confusing bc obviously a point will be scored, but it's the "1/2" that is confusing me even more bc I'm not seeing the second part

What's going on here?

24 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Ok this doesn't seem real and I'm obviously missing something here. There's a FanDuel Ohio boost listed as the following:

"+1 total points scored in Bengals v Bills (1/2)"

Now that just reads to me that a point needs scored, which in itself is confusing bc obviously a point will be scored, but it's the "1/2" that is confusing me even more bc I'm not seeing the second part

What's going on here?

It's real, a promo because betting is new in your state. Enjoy.. next year those won't be around 🤣

The 1/2 part is just today's date

Edited by adamq

1 minute ago, adamq said:

It's real, a promo because betting is new in your state. Enjoy.. next year those won't be around 🤣

So basically you're saying I need to throw the max down on that and not even think twice about it? That's saying a point just needs scored..... Right? This doesn't seem logical at all and there has to be a catch lol

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So basically you're saying I need to throw the max down on that and not even think twice about it? That's saying a point just needs scored..... Right? This doesn't seem logical at all and there has to be a catch lol

I made 25 big ones Sunday because DK offered Mahomes 1 Completion vs Broncos at +100. They just want you getting some endorphins from betting so when they start offering more marginal stuff, you will be tempted.

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yep! I think they max it at $50, but you can bet it and cash out. I had my wife sign up too and take advantage of those. It's a ploy to get as many people to register as possible, in the long run almost all of them will lose more than they gain here 

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

Just now, Soggust said:

I made 25 big ones last week because DK offered Mahomes 1 Completion vs Broncos at +100. They just want you getting some endorphins from betting so when they start offering more marginal stuff, you will be tempted.

Yeah, there's another boost I got in which is Diggs and Chase getting o50 and 4 passing TDs total. I'm in that one as well

1 minute ago, adamq said:

Yep! I think they max it at $50, but you can sign up and cash out. I had my wife sign up too and take advantage of those. It's a ploy to get as many people to sign up as possible, in the long run most of them will lose more than they gain here 

Well I'm going to go make a quick $100 then. I guess I'm not crazy lol

Appreciate you taking the time to let me know this. 

• Like 1

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, there's another boost I got in which is Diggs and Chase getting o50 and 4 passing TDs total. I'm in that one as well

I took the Saquon 50+ rushing, Kelce 50+ rec, Tyreek 50+ rec and lost because Kelce finished with 43 yards.

Be VERY wary of the boosts when it's not one of these gimmes, they are quite good at what they do 😂

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

I took the Saquon 50+ rushing, Kelce 50+ rec, Tyreek 50+ rec and lost because Kelce finished with 43 yards.

Be VERY wary of the boosts when it's not one of these gimmes, they are quite good at what they do 😂

Oh I know I'm not smarter than Vegas lol. I run a 5 game parlay pool that allows both college and NFL to be selected and I don't mess with the NFL untill I have to. The Raiders really ****ed me there yesterday lol. 50% of my pool picked that game also (170 people). Not many winners this week lol.

Just rechecked my bet and it's actually Burrow and Allen need to combine for 500+ and 4 TDs. Pretty sure that will happen but yeah, we'll see. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I made 25 big ones Sunday because DK offered Mahomes 1 Completion vs Broncos at +100. They just want you getting some endorphins from betting so when they start offering more marginal stuff, you will be tempted.

It's the equivalent of a crack dealer handing you a crack rock and saying, "just try it". 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Pittsburgh took care of business, but it might not matter.

If the Bengals win tonight and lock up the AFCN, should I hedge CLE@PIT? CLE current underdogs @PIT, +130 ML.

Do you think the line is going to move to CLE?  Home game, and still alive for playoffs.    Vs. a team with nothing to play for.    

I think a 15 percent hedge is fine but I wonder if you’ll get +140 or even +150 odds if you wait.  Obv only if you have the other end locked up.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

^^I dont really do DFS but that could be good. Getting both qbs plus Diggs and Mixon in there is solid

Found this on Pointsbet

Gabe Davis

75+ rec yards +375 .8U

100+ yards +1200 .2U

Edited by adamq

7 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Well I'm going to go make a quick $100 then. I guess I'm not crazy lol

Appreciate you taking the time to let me know this. 

Nope, keep checking. They'll give you a bunch of good offers at first to suck you in but take advantage of them. Fanduel gave me a $100 deposit match twice. Both times, I deposited $100, they gave me a $100 free bet, and I cashed out my $100 I just deposited lol. They also did a $100 referral bonus so I had my whole family taking advantage of promos. 

• Like 1