Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

🏈Saturday 

➡️ Raiders +9.5

-Raiders have only lost one game this season by more than 10 points. On the other side, all of KC games vs AFC West this year have been one score games this season. 

➡️ 6 point teaser 
➡️ Jaguars -.5 / Browns +8.5

Jags in a perfect teaser spot but looking more at it, these are two teams going in opposite directions. Titans pass defense is awful and now starting 3rd stringer QB. Still don’t trust the Jags laying a TD as they been more suited as dogs or short favorites. Teaser spot a great opportunity 

The Browns and Steelers look to be a one score game. Browns out of the playoffs are looking to gain momentum into next season and play spoiler to division rival. 

Edited by bucksavage1

13 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

🏈Saturday 

➡️ Raiders +9.5

-Raiders have only lost one game this season by more than 10 points. On the other side, all of KC games vs AFC West this year have been one score games this season. 

➡️ 6 point teaser 
➡️ Jaguars -.5 / Browns +8.5

Trevor Lawerence over 269 passing yards has to be a look too. 1st meeting went for 368. I’m staying off the props tho, good luck 

Added Tyler Conklin o27.5 2U / 50+ Rec yds +300/ 70+ Rec yds +750 0.5U FD - Flacco targeted him 24x in his prior 3 starts and MIA a bottom 10 TE D.    

Added Jahan Dotson O35.5 rec yds 2U FD - no alt lines with Howell first game but Wentz only reason he didn’t get past 50 last 4 weeks in a row.

Still waiting on Shaheem / Cooks Rec yd props & Howell / Lat-Murray rush yd props.  

Edited by Broncofan

8 hours ago, adamq said:

Kelce TD -140,   2 TDs +475

Normally I would never take a minus money TD prop, but Kelce absolutely dominates LV and is going through a scoring drought that we just don't see from him. Expect that to turn around this afternoon.

gone christmas GIF

@SmittyBacall  I would, but I'm also a coward in those scenarios. 😂

Personally I think Pitt will win, but I also don't have all that much trust in Pickett 

Edited by adamq
  • Like 2

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The Chiefs played against the Raiders like they never have in recent times. Kelce always dominates. Mahomes always dominates. 

Not tonight...... of course

Half a yard, maybe less. 

Oh well, on to the next game!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Still debating how much I should hedge. Part of me wants to lay 20% of potential earnings on CLE +125. The other part of me wants to ride this puppy.

Thoughts?

I think PIT wins but if this is doubling your bankroll I can’t blame the hedge.   

The one thing I’ll say - if you’re going to hedge do it pre game.    PIT is not a big front running team lol.  

• Like 1

Decent night, Okonkwo hits his main & 1st alt line at +200, and of course hits the +700 TD.    Burks missing his main line sucked hard, given he got 8 targets, and on the key JAX pick, had beaten his CB by 3+ yards, but ball severely underthrown.   Still, that's the game.

All in all, a net +2.5U to start Week 18, hopefully more success tomorrow!  

Edited by Broncofan