Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

35 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

LOL You're using my logic in the sense that trick plays will happen which is why I took any non-QB to throw a TD this weekend at +1500 as well. I'll send you $5 for a beer if a RB throws a TD to a tackle

YOLO 😂

We did see 6 of them last season in week 16, but no OL tds yet this year.

I'm starting to shift my focus to NBA during the week now... don't have many opinions on games this weekend overall. I do think Jax could put up some points on LA, and now with Mike Williams OUT the Chargers offense could sputter. Taking Jax +2.5. Otherwise I'm tailing Broncofan and I have the gimmick.. also with @n4l on CMC/Mitchell overs.

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

Super Bowl Odds

Odds   Team              % of bets placed

+500   San Francisco 49ers 17.7%

+850   Cincinnati Bengals 15.9%

+350   Kansas City Chiefs 12%

+400   Buffalo Bills 10.5%

+550   Philadelphia Eagles 6.9%

Honestly the best bets are probably through the NFC. Feels like it's a two horse race there. And if an AFC team you like more makes it through, you can always hedge the other way.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, adamq said:

The only gimmick prop they hooked me with was Any OL to catch a TD +1500... could see some trick plays, maybe even on ST. Something fun to root for 

This is a bad bet. Why are you betting on lightning to strike? OL to catch a TD pass needs to be like +10,000 or something like that. It basically never happens. There wasnt a single OL TD this year, I do not think there were any last year. Have any even happened in the playoffs in the history of the league?? 

Dont chase this kind of stuff. Its gambling. We are taking calculated risks in this thread. It's different to a degree. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

This is a bad bet. Why are you betting on lightning to strike? OL to catch a TD pass needs to be like +10,000 or something like that. It basically never happens. There wasnt a single OL TD this year, I do not think there were any last year. Have any even happened in the playoffs in the history of the league?? 

Dont chase this kind of stuff. Its gambling. We are taking calculated risks in this thread. It's different to a degree. 

It's $5 for a gimmick. 6+ happened last season, zero this year. I definitely don't recommend anyone follow me, just sharing

I should say, if I ever mention one of these wild props it's never more than $5 or $10 bucks, better return than a cup of coffee and muffin too (i.e. the fun of watching for a tackle sprinting to the pylon)

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, adamq said:

It's $5 for a gimmick. 6+ happened last season, zero this year. I definitely don't recommend anyone follow me, just sharing

I should say, if I ever mention one of these wild props it's never more than $5 or $10 bucks, better return than a cup of coffee and muffin too 

Yeah, I put $10 free on it. If it hits, awesome and if not, whatever. Not like we're taking another mortgage out or anything. Just like you said, it's a gimmick, it's fun and if it happens, awesome

3 hours ago, adamq said:

I should say, if I ever mention one of these wild props it's never more than $5 or $10 bucks, better return than a cup of coffee and muffin too (i.e. the fun of watching for a tackle sprinting to the pylon)

I dont mean to be a scrouge, have fun and good luck! lol 

I think you are better off adding $5 to another bet with a better chance of cashing, but that's just me. 

Edited by N4L

38 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

With the M-Williams news gotta take both Ekeler 60+/80+ yd alt lines for +260 & +580.   

7 receptions is +210 on MGM, how do you feel about that? He has  4 or less in the last 4 games but he has surpassed 7 catches 8 times this year. 10+ is +825 fyi

10 minutes ago, adamq said:

7 receptions is +210 on MGM, how do you feel about that? He has  4 or less in the last 4 games but he has surpassed 7 catches 8 times this year. 10+ is +825 fyi

Very reasonable.   The last 5 games iirc Williams has played all of them.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

With the M-Williams news gotta take both Ekeler 60+/80+ yd alt lines for +260 & +580.   

I actually am adding the over 48 Josh Palmer rec yards. He should be their field stretcher, Herbert loves to throw downfield, and when Mike was out weeks 9-13, he played 90% of the snaps. 

Keenan will get a ton of attention from the defense and I bet the chargers try and establish Palmer in an effort to open the middle up for Allen. 

I am considering his alt lines as well. He could easily have 80-90 yards and a long touchdown 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I actually am adding the over 48 Josh Palmer rec yards. He should be their field stretcher, Herbert loves to throw downfield, and when Mike was out weeks 9-13, he played 90% of the snaps. 

Keenan will get a ton of attention from the defense and I bet the chargers try and establish Palmer in an effort to open the middle up for Allen. 

I am considering his alt lines as well. He could easily have 80-90 yards and a long touchdown 

Josh Palmer is my sneaky play in daily this week.