Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

looking for a td prop to put on the Bengals just so I have interest in both teams . What yall think of Irwin.

Play Joe Burrow +650 on FD.   DPI get ball at 1 could easily see a sneak like we saw with Cousins.   

I added that plus Anthony Brown +1200 0.5U FD with the reports both QB play.   He’d presumably be there for Taysom Hill like plays.   

One final addition - Demarcus Robinson +700 FD 0.5U - just too wide for the top WR and a guy who plays in RZ.   Provides a nice hedge vs. Likely too (as those 2 are the main targets behind Andrews in the RZ).

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 10:26 PM, Broncofan said:

Wow, the lines are already coming out...OK, here goes....

WEEK 19 WC WEEKEND PLAYS

WC WEEKEND ATS/ML

SAT

SF -9.5 - I know, I know, 3rd time they play each other, it's so hard to beat a team 3x, let alone cover....again.   Well, the SEA D is still super vulnerable to pass-catching TE's and RB's, and we've seen Geno Smith has a crazy hard time when the run game isn't effective...and it's the SF #2 run D (TEN #1 IIRC).     Sorry, in a TO-neutral game, this is SF by 14+. 

SUN

CIN -6.5 - it's no disrespect to the Ravens - the D is legit, and Harbaugh gets the most of his team / ST / etc.    But I do not think Lamar Jackson plays - and in that case, it's CIN by 10+ going away in a TO neutral game. 

BUF -9 -  I have much bigger concerns with MIA's OL & D underperforming than BAL in those areas, but ultimately, don't think Tua will play well, and frankly he shouldn't play.    In a TO-neutral game, this is a 14+ pt BUF win at home.

MON

TAM ML +130 -  this is about TB12 finally getting key OL guys back - Jensen & Wirfs.  It makes a MASSIVE difference - and then the O can be functional.    On the flip side, if you play zone D and rush 4......Dak is having a miserable time with only Lamb as the big WR threat.   Having Vea/Hicks back makes such a big diff.   Trust me, I don't think either team goes far given the weaknesses playoff teams can exploit, but I have to take the +ML here, with 3 faves lol. 

I'll take the free 0.2U parley and play all 6 games - I'll play NYG-MIN O48 / LAC ML to make it a +5200 play, but it's 4U of my own $ at stake.

WC WEEKEND PLAYER PROPS

SAT

George Kittle O40.5 rec yds 2U, 60+ rec yds +240, 80+ rec yds +480 0.5U- SEA's TE D still so vulnerable.   Yes, they'll know this, and no, I don't think it matters.    Kittle spends so much time blocking for the run game, SEA trying to figure out when he's actually going to get into the flat/seam,  I still this as my #1 confidence play.  

Austin Ekeler O36.5 rec yds 2U DK, 60+ Rec yds +270 / 80+ Rec yds +580 0.5U - this is just too low.   Especially since JAX is vulnerable to TE/RB, LAC's short game pass proxy will more likely get Ekeler his 6-8 targets and that should be 50-60 yds.   Not sure I'll go 70-80 for 0.5U though.  EDIT: M-Williams missing the game makes this a bet worth taking for both alt lines   

SUN (TUES - DK only for SUN/MON; No MIA or BAL props out yet)

Josh Allen O49.5 rush yds 2U DK, 70+ rush yds +240 FD - IMO he's still not 100 percent with his elbow, but if there's one thing I also believe, it's that BUF will start using him more as a runner in games that count.   So I have no problem taking the 2U line.    I'll see what 70/75 is before biting there alt-line wise.

Daniel Jones O237.5 pass yds 2U DK - MIN's D is such a pass funnel, this is just way too low.   Even if Jones has a bad game, that likely then means they have to play catch-up.   Pass props are not great for alt lines, so this is simpler to just stick with.   Having said that, the next 2 are easy....

Isaiah Hodgins O43.5 rec yds 2U DK; 60+ Rec yds +210 & 80+ Rec yds +480 0.5U FD - Hodgins is now the guy Jones trusts the most on the boundary - and OMG, the boundary CB's for MIN are their Achilles.  This just way too low.  I'm def taking 60/80 props with this.

Saquon Barkley O23.5 rec yds 2U DK, 40+ rec yds +240 FD, 60+ +520 0.5U FD - the RB pass D is also a problem, so then I have to take this prop too.  I'm kinda tempted to take all 3 WR's with Slayton/James too, but with Jones already added, I'm leveraged enough with 8.5U on the NYG pass O lol.

NEW - Joe Mixon O24.5 Rec yds 2U DK  - his involvement as a pass catcher makes this worth the play, with Roquan Smith upgrading the BAL D I’m not taking alt lines. 

Sadly none of the other CIN props jumped out at me (Boyd kinda did, but not going there yet), nor did the BUF RB rush or WR pass props.   I am definitely interested in MIA rec props, but need to see the #'s as well. 

MON

Chris Godwin O65.5 rec yds 2U FD - Godwin's matchup vs. DAL's rookie slot CB Daron Bland is just too good to pass up.    If TB12 gets his OL back, the pass game will thrive a lot better than vs. good pass rushes this year.  

Mike Evans O63.5 rec yds 2U DK, alt lines pending FD - this is risky, because if DAL simply double-teams Evans, he'll lose all 3.5U.  But if they let him go 1 on 1 with Trevon Diggs, Diggs may get a pick, but Evans will get his yards, and 100+ is very real.  And to be clear - letting Diggs go 1 on 1 has been DAL's MO, so I have to take this prop and the alt lines.   With news that more OL are getting healthy, IMO this line is only going to go up, so I'm locking in the 2U main prop now, and hoping the alt lines don't get juiced by the the time they're released. 

So far, 25U committed before adding more - I'll decide if I just run the NYG WR board / MIA rec props or not later on.

WC WEEKEND LONGSHOT TD PROPS

SAT

Kyle Jusczyk +1100 0.5U FD -  Kyle loves to scheme Juice open, and along with TE, the SEA RB pass D is leaky.   Worth 0.5U. 

Donald Parham +750 (now +700) / +9000 2+ (0.8U / 0.2U) FD - if I'm going to take Okonkwo vs. JAX, you know I'm going with Parham here. 

SUN

NEW - Cole Beasley +700 / +9500 (0.8U / 0.2U) FD - activated off PS.  We saw he got snaps and target in RZ vs. CIN so happy to take the shot at those odds. 

Durham Smythe +1100 0.5U FD / Alec Ingold +2500 0.5U DK - HC Mike McDaniel is so creative, I have to take the crazy shot on the FB/backup TE angle at those #'s. 

Lawrence Cager +1100 0.5U DK - now, let's be careful in over-reacting to last week where he got 97 percent of the snaps - NYG sat their starters.  So Bellinger is the main guy.  But the point is that Cager is the sneaky TE2 or injury fill-in...and they've targeted him in the RZ before, with a couple of TD's this season.  At +1100 with MIN's D, that's worth 0.5U.

Isaiah Likely +800 FD - um what?   Is Vegas not paying attention?   Likely is clearly the #2 target behind Mark Andrews right now.    That's just insane. 

MON

Jason Ferguson +1100 / Peyton Hendershot +2000 0.5U each FD - you know the drill, those #'s make them always worth a 0.5U stab.

NEW - Julio Jones +550 (now +500) / +5000 2+ (0.8U/0.2U) FD - matchup-wise, there's no one who can cover Julio in the RZ.    Only issue is how healthy he is, but this likely factors into the number.  Worth a shot.

So that's 7U in TD props, and I have all 6 games covered with someone to root for...so a 36U  total stake is pretty good.   BOL!

On 1/12/2023 at 12:27 PM, Broncofan said:

Ok 1 more TD play became availableCole Beasley +700 / +9500 (0.8U / 0.2U) FD - activated off PS.  We saw he got snaps and target in RZ vs. CIN so happy to take the shot at those odds. 

On 1/14/2023 at 7:58 PM, Broncofan said:

It finally came out but adding Donald Parham O11.5 rec yds 2U & 25+ yds +350 on DK (with LAC O16.5 pts).

6 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Just because of the insane number I took River Cracraft +4000 for 0.3U

Isaiah Hodgins increased to +400 / +3800 2+ on FD so I took that for 1U / 0.2U.   BOL! 

4 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Took BUF -4.5 2U with the punt to the 20....this feels so much like SEA-SF redux.

43 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Play Joe Burrow +650 on FD.   DPI get ball at 1 could easily see a sneak like we saw with Cousins.   

I added that plus Anthony Brown +1200 0.5U FD with the reports both QB play.   He’d presumably be there for Taysom Hill like plays.   

One final addition - Demarcus Robinson +700 FD 0.5U - just too wide for the top WR and a guy who plays in RZ.   Provides a nice hedge vs. Likely too (as those 2 are the main targets behind Andrews in the RZ).

Tally so far - looking pretty bleak after Sat & the 1st Sun game....but man, what a turnaround with NYG-MIN.   It reinforces the point about the 1st principle is getting the gamescript right (I did say that the weather changed the dynamics of the game for Kittle; LAC didn't lean on Ekeler <OMG Lombardi & Staley were sooo bad there>, and no Daboll as OC meant no leaning on the Allen run game <something to file away for next week>). 

ATS/ML (CIN -6.5 and TAM ML pending)

1-1, -2U - my live bet for BUF -4.5 is why I'm down 2U.   Oh well.

PLAYER PROPS (CIN-BAL & TAM-DAL pending)

4-3, +2.9U - it's crazy because Kittle went -3.5U (0 targets after 2nd catch 2 mins into 3Q), Ekeler went -3.5U (bad on me for thinking they'd use him in a must win playoff game with no Mike Williams), Josh Allen went -3.5U (OC did not follow the Daboll blueprint from prior years - take note).    But Parham O11.5 rec yds (+1U with 26+ barely missing...with 0 targets in 2H AARGH),  Danny Jones O233.5 pass yds (+2U), and of course, the Barkley rec yds (+3.9U) & Isaiah Hodgins (+6.5U).   I'll take it after that horrid start.

LONGSHOT TD PROPS 

2-5, +8.6U - frankly, this was unlucky not to have hit Cager (who didn't adjust to a perfect back shoulder slant) and/or Hodgins 2nd TD (3x he got targeted in EZ after he scored).   And Parham was also targeted but couldn't hang on (and was wide open on a 2nd missed TD later on).    But 2 hits are still great. 

So with CIN-BAL starting, I'm at +9.5U for the WC Weekend.   Which is crazy considering I was facing 1-3 and near -10U before Beasley TD got things going. 

Hoping Mixon rec yds & Burrow / A-Brown / Likely / D-Robinson TD props and then the TAM WR / DAL backup TE & Julio TD props can keep it going. 

• Like 2

On 1/10/2023 at 10:26 PM, Broncofan said:

Wow, the lines are already coming out...OK, here goes....

WEEK 19 WC WEEKEND PLAYS

WC WEEKEND ATS/ML

SUN

CIN -6.5 - it's no disrespect to the Ravens - the D is legit, and Harbaugh gets the most of his team / ST / etc.    But I do not think Lamar Jackson plays - and in that case, it's CIN by 10+ going away in a TO neutral game. 

MON

TAM ML +130 -  this is about TB12 finally getting key OL guys back - Jensen & Wirfs.  It makes a MASSIVE difference - and then the O can be functional.    On the flip side, if you play zone D and rush 4......Dak is having a miserable time with only Lamb as the big WR threat.   Having Vea/Hicks back makes such a big diff.   Trust me, I don't think either team goes far given the weaknesses playoff teams can exploit, but I have to take the +ML here, with 3 faves lol. 

I'll take the free 0.2U parley and play all 6 games - I'll play NYG-MIN O48 / LAC ML to make it a +5200 play, but it's 4U of my own $ at stake.

WC WEEKEND PLAYER PROPS

SUN

NEW - Joe Mixon O24.5 Rec yds 2U DK  - his involvement as a pass catcher makes this worth the play, with Roquan Smith upgrading the BAL D I’m not taking alt lines. 

Sadly none of the other CIN props jumped out at me (Boyd kinda did, but not going there yet), nor did the BUF RB rush or WR pass props.   I am definitely interested in MIA rec props, but need to see the #'s as well. 

MON

Chris Godwin O65.5 rec yds 2U FD - Godwin's matchup vs. DAL's rookie slot CB Daron Bland is just too good to pass up.    If TB12 gets his OL back, the pass game will thrive a lot better than vs. good pass rushes this year.  

Mike Evans O63.5 rec yds 2U DK, alt lines pending FD - this is risky, because if DAL simply double-teams Evans, he'll lose all 3.5U.  But if they let him go 1 on 1 with Trevon Diggs, Diggs may get a pick, but Evans will get his yards, and 100+ is very real.  And to be clear - letting Diggs go 1 on 1 has been DAL's MO, so I have to take this prop and the alt lines.   With news that more OL are getting healthy, IMO this line is only going to go up, so I'm locking in the 2U main prop now, and hoping the alt lines don't get juiced by the the time they're released. 

So far, 25U committed before adding more - I'll decide if I just run the NYG WR board / MIA rec props or not later on.

WC WEEKEND LONGSHOT TD PROPS

Isaiah Likely +800 FD - um what?   Is Vegas not paying attention?   Likely is clearly the #2 target behind Mark Andrews right now.    That's just insane. 

MON

Jason Ferguson +1100 / Peyton Hendershot +2000 0.5U each FD - you know the drill, those #'s make them always worth a 0.5U stab.

NEW - Julio Jones +550 (now +500) / +5000 2+ (0.8U/0.2U) FD - matchup-wise, there's no one who can cover Julio in the RZ.    Only issue is how healthy he is, but this likely factors into the number.  Worth a shot.

So that's 7U in TD props, and I have all 6 games covered with someone to root for...so a 36U  total stake is pretty good.   BOL!

5 hours ago, Broncofan said:

4 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Tally so far - looking pretty bleak after Sat & the 1st Sun game....but man, what a turnaround with NYG-MIN.   It reinforces the point about the 1st principle is getting the gamescript right (I did say that the weather changed the dynamics of the game for Kittle; LAC didn't lean on Ekeler <OMG Lombardi & Staley were sooo bad there>, and no Daboll as OC meant no leaning on the Allen run game <something to file away for next week>). 

ATS/ML (CIN -6.5 and TAM ML pending)

1-1, -2U - my live bet for BUF -4.5 is why I'm down 2U.   Oh well.

PLAYER PROPS (CIN-BAL & TAM-DAL pending)

4-3, +2.9U - it's crazy because Kittle went -3.5U (0 targets after 2nd catch 2 mins into 3Q), Ekeler went -3.5U (bad on me for thinking they'd use him in a must win playoff game with no Mike Williams), Josh Allen went -3.5U (OC did not follow the Daboll blueprint from prior years - take note).    But Parham O11.5 rec yds (+1U with 26+ barely missing...with 0 targets in 2H AARGH),  Danny Jones O233.5 pass yds (+2U), and of course, the Barkley rec yds (+3.9U) & Isaiah Hodgins (+6.5U).   I'll take it after that horrid start.

LONGSHOT TD PROPS 

2-5, +8.6U - frankly, this was unlucky not to have hit Cager (who didn't adjust to a perfect back shoulder slant) and/or Hodgins 2nd TD (3x he got targeted in EZ after he scored).   And Parham was also targeted but couldn't hang on (and was wide open on a 2nd missed TD later on).    But 2 hits are still great. 

So with CIN-BAL starting, I'm at +9.5U for the WC Weekend.   Which is crazy considering I was facing 1-3 and near -10U before Beasley TD got things going. 

Hoping Mixon rec yds & Burrow / A-Brown / Likely / D-Robinson TD props and then the TAM WR / DAL backup TE & Julio TD props can keep it going. 

Well, the TD props have been really kind this weekend.....

ATS/ML (TAM ML pending)

2-1, -1U - my live bet for BUF -4.5 is why I'm down 2U, but getting CIN -6.5 early this week pays off.   

PLAYER PROPS (TAM-DAL pending)

4-4, +0.9U - it's crazy because Kittle went -3.5U (0 targets after 2nd catch 2 mins into 3Q), Ekeler went -3.5U (bad on me for thinking they'd use him in a must win playoff game with no Mike Williams), Josh Allen went -3.5U (OC did not follow the Daboll blueprint from prior years - take note), and Mixon got subbed out for pass pro with the OL issues tonight.    But Parham O11.5 rec yds (+1U with 26+ barely missing...with 0 targets in 2H AARGH),  Danny Jones O233.5 pass yds (+2U), and of course, the Barkley rec yds (+3.9U) & Isaiah Hodgins (+6.5U).   I'll take breaking even after that horrid start.

LONGSHOT TD PROPS 

4-8, +18.6U - frankly, this was unlucky not to have hit Cager (who didn't adjust to a perfect back shoulder slant) and/or Hodgins 2nd TD (3x he got targeted in EZ after he scored).   And Parham was also targeted but couldn't hang on (and was wide open on a 2nd missed TD later on).    But 2 hits tonight, and 4 today (and for a 6-game week) are still great. 

So with TAM-DAL left I'm at +18.5U for the WC Weekend.   Which is crazy considering I was facing 1-3 and near -15U before Beasley TD got things going. 

Hoping the TAM ML, TAM WR & Schultz player props, and the  DAL backup TE & TB12/Julio TD props can keep it going to finish Week 19 strong.  BOL!

WEEK 19 MNF

ATS/ ML & RACE

41-30-2 ATS, 15-16 ML/RACE, BALANCE +36.2U. (-1U, 2-1 Week 19 MNFWeek 14 6-0 & 6-leg parley +5200 0.4U parley woohoo)

PLAYER PROPS

126-126  BALANCE  +59.0U (+0.9U Week 19 MNF, 4-4  - Now 66-63 in 2U+ plays, Wk5 - Kamara / Goedert / D-Henry rec yds / C-Samuel &  Wk6 Breece Halll / Kamara / Andrews / Ertz & MNF Ekeler & Wk7 Kamara/Juwan-Johnson on TNF and Njoku / K-Walker III / J-Jacobs / Waddle / Fields & Wk8 Kamara/Dulcich all paid off big on alt lines plus 2U main plays & Wk 10 Kmet huge payoff, Wk11 TNF Burks & Week 11 Singletary / P-Campbell big payoffs & Slayton / D-Jones / R-Stevenson wins, Wk12 J-Allen / Lamb alt line W's Week 13 G-Wilson / C-Kirk / K-Allen / C-Kmet / D-Jones, Week 14 K-Allen / H-Henry & Week 15 TNF CMC & Kittle, and Sat Josh Allen / JK Dobbins & Sun M-Williams; Week 16 TNF T-Lawrence;  Week 17 - Ceedee Lamb & Richie James & Tyler Conklin; Week 18 - Chidogam Okonkwo TNF & Brandin Cooks / Latavius Murray / Jahan Dotson)

LONGSHOT TD PROPS

42-164, BALANCE +167.1U (+18.6U Week 19, 4-6 - Wk1 Isiah McKenzie +350 & +450 2 bets TNF; Wk2 TNF Josh Palmer +300; Wk3 Stefon Diggs +300 boosted 3U play, Chubb boosted +200 TNF play, and Njoku +500 TNF; Wk4 Lat Murray +1000 & J-Reynolds +500 & J-Fortson +900 & SF DST +1000; Wk5 Velus Jones +1800, Durham Smythe +700  & Trautman +800; Wk6 Jake Ferguson +1200; Wk7 TNF Juwan Johnson +500 / +6000 2+; Wk8 TNF Isiah Likely +700;  Wk9 Shane Zylstra <LOL> +2000 & James Mitchell +700 & Juwan Johnson +400 MNF;  Wk10 TNF Laviska Shenault +1100 & Khadarel Hodge +2200 & Juwan Johnson <again!> +400 & MNF Antonio Gibson +300; Wk11 TNF Austin Hooper +600 & Juwan Johnson <again> +440 & SNF Josh Palmer +360/+3200 2+ TD's; Wk12 Turkey Day Richie James +700 & MyCole Pruitt +700; Week 13 Pruitt +800 & C-Otton MNF +700; Week 14 Isaiah Hodgins +400 & Chidogam Okonkwo +500; Week 15 Rashid Shaheem +600 & Peyton Hendershot +1200 & Juwan Johnson +380 & +3500 2+ <woohoo again> & Week 16 TNF T-Lawrence +600 & Mercedes Lewis +1800 & Dante Pettis +1000  & Week 17 Mike Gesicki +650 & Donald Parham +800 & Isaiah Likely +1100; Week 18 Chidogam Okonkwo +700)

TOTAL:  +262.3U (Week 1 - +9.4U, Week 2 - -10.0U <ugh>, Week 3 - +8.8U, Week 4 - +27.9U, Week 5 - +44.9U Week 6 - +14.9U Week 7 - +59.1U Week 8 - -2.3U <meh> Week 9 - -8.1U <ugh>. Week 10 - -1.1U <sigh> Week 11 - +13.9U, Week 12 - -6.2U <ugh -14U MNF - don't tilt bet, ppl>, Week 13 - +9.6U; Week 14 - +23.5U; Week 15 - +15.3U; Week 16 - +14.8U; Week 17 - +23.9U, Week 18  - +6.1U; Week 19 - +18.5U )

2020 - +226U, 18% ROI.    2021:  +251U, 27% ROI      2022: 

Edited by Broncofan

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Those 8 Mixon yards cost me about 50 units on a trio of parlays.

The CIN OL issues really screwed that prop over.   They needed Perine out there a lot more just to block.   Those last 2 targets with the drop were a killer, too.   So close to a massive week with a couple of bounces - I needed Richie James to go 50+ rec yds to hit a +9000 free Sunday SGP (everything else hit with the 3 main props plus O48 and Hock / Slayton props).    

Still, your Bengals are alive too, so that's worth celebrating as well.   

• Like 1

To recap my remaining plays for MNF:

ATS/ML

TAM ML +130 2U - adding a unit given I've got a little to play with.   

PLAYER PROPS

Mike Evans O63.5 rec yds 2U DK - he's going to likely draw Trevon Diggs, who could pinch a big TO off TB12 - but I have to take the yards, since he gives up chunk plays as well.

Chris Godwn O65.5 rec yds 2U FD/DK - there's no one on DAL's secondary who can cover Godwin consistently, so I like this as the other TAM play.  

NEW - Dalton Schultz O37.5 rec yds 2U FD -  TAM's D has been more TE vulnerable this year, and this total is about 10-12 yards lower than the usual TE1 output, so I'm happy to take 2U here. 

LONGSHOT TD PROPS

Julio Jones +500 / +6000 (0.8.U / 0.2U) FD - from before

NEW Tom Brady +1500 FD 0.5U - much like we saw with Joe Burrow, if there's a DPI at the 1, or a guy just down inside the 1 - we know TB12 is not averse to a sneak.   For +1500 worth a 0.5U play.

Jake Ferguson +1000 (now +1100) 0.5U / Peyton Hendershot +2000 (now +1900) 0.5U FD - from before.

This puts 10.5U in play, with a +18.5U Week 19 already in, guaranteed for profit, but hoping MNF can send us on the roll we've enjoyed for the last 2 games after a rough first 3 games.   BOL!

• Like 1

I like Dallas to win but still with you on the props. I think we see elite level Dak.. I'm considering taking Gallup's over (35.5) but will do some research tomorrow.

Also I may have mentioned this before, but if not alt receptions are available on BetMGM (available in 20 states, hit me up for a referral 😉). Gabe Davis came through in a big way for me today, 5+ rec was +220. I had 7+ as well (so close 😮💨) but it happens.

Edited by adamq

Want to say Evans has another huge game like the Panthers one since the opposite corner spot has been torched with all the injuries to the cowboys secondary.

Then again the Cowboys will actually have a pass rush so maybe those deep plays will not be there and it'll be a heavy dose of Godwin,Gage,White,Fournette in the short game.

Betting all of those guys to get 4-5 catches along with Brady 30+ completions and 45+ pass attempts seem like the most likely bets to hit. 

Edited by Dash

Looking ahead to next week, I really like Bills/Bengals over 51.

We got a taste of what the game would look like during the cancelled MNF game. I see both offenses moving the ball with ease. At least one team will hit 30 points and the opposing team will keep pace within one score. This feels like a 31-30 game.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Looking ahead to next week, I really like Bills/Bengals over 51.

We got a taste of what the game would look like during the cancelled MNF game. I see both offenses moving the ball with ease. At least one team will hit 30 points and the opposing team will keep pace within one score. This feels like a 31-30 game.

I took Bengals +10.5 and Over 44.5 at +115

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 1