Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm never taking Raven receiving props ever again.

Idk how Flowers (.5 off) and Andrews didn’t hit . 

Lost a bill today, but had a good day yesterday . Weird f’n week, should be up a ton. 

I had a lot of ND at +3 and NO at -1. Both should’ve covered. But that’s the name of the game. Shouldn’t have won the Florida st game 

I'm never taking Raven receiving props ever again.

I took them in a teaser parlay. Had them -1.5 and I thought I had won as soon as they made that safety to go up by 3pts. But between Tucker missing the GW FG at the end and then the refs blowing that 4th down call in OT the Ravens lost and messed up my three team 6.5 parlay. 

21 hours ago, Dash said:

Draftkings SGPx 

Cousins over 274.5 passing yards

Cousins 3+ touchdowns

Cousins 25+ completions

Herbert over 274.5 passing yards

Kelley over 54.5 rushing yards

Allen over 69.5 receiving yards

Williams over 49.5 receiving yards

Mark Andrews over 49.5 receiving yards

Zay Flowers over 49.5 receiving yards

Bijan Robinson over 19.5 receiving yards

Jahmyr Gibbs over 19.5 receiving yards

Amari Cooper over 54.5 receiving yards

Elijah Moore over 24.5 receiving yards

Nico Collins over 49.5 receiving yards

Robert Woods over 29.5 receiving yards

Bet - $25

Payout - $14k

Gibbs,Flowers,Andrews,Collins,Kelley miss.

10/15 is not too bad,but sucks either way. 

Had another parlay on the LAC/MIN game that would have cashed for $1,500 if the Vikings could have remembered how to score in the Red zone at least once in the last five minutes of the game. Just needed one TD.

5 minutes ago, Dash said:

Gibbs,Flowers,Andrews,Collins,Kelley miss.

10/15 is not too bad,but sucks either way. 

Had another parlay on the LAC/MIN game that would have cashed for $1,500 if the Vikings could have remembered how to score in the Red zone at least once in the last five minutes of the game. Just needed one TD.

I finally won a Chargers bet... I have lost 5 in a row with them dating back to last season and told myself I am betting them until I can finally win a LAC bet lol... Betting LAC is an INSANE ride every weekend. 

2-1 so far today.... Hit on MIA -6 & LAC +1... Lose on NOLA blowing it against the Packers... Have LV +1 for tonight and LAR +2.5 tomorrow

• Like 1

Man, that was the roughest near-miss day in which the final tally looks OK, but literally no close calls went our way, and every bad beat went the wrong way.   Literally 5/5 close calls missed, only 1 went our way (for 1U lol), oh well, still an OK day, thanks to the Chosen one....

ATS/ML - 1-2, -1U - WAS was a bad call.   LAC was a close shave that went our way, but NO blowing a 17-pt lead (and deciding NOT to run, or use their best players...they earned that one).   My fault for not using the 10-pt auto-win on that play instead of WAS.  

3-6-1, -3U

PLAYER PROPS - 3-5, -6U - Mike Wiliams is 4 yards away from 125+ and +1100 0.5U,  Zay Flowers literally needs 1 yard (and gets targeted 3x more and misses, including an uncalled DPI - rough),  Kendre Miller falls 4 yards short (and gets TWO rushes when they are up 17-0....again, OC Carmichael & HC Dennis Allen cost the team dearly, they deserved that L 10x), and then Kenneth Walker falls 3 yards short of the +400 100+alt line, with Zach Charbonnet subbing for him at the 15, and taking all the reps....ouch, typical.   Rough, but that's life with alt lines.

17-19, -4.2U

LONGSHOT TD's - 2-8, +6.2U -  This was the 6th tough break - Cole Turner got targeted THREE times in the EZ or inside the 5 (and tackled at the 1), for what would have been a 20U hit.    Colby Parkinson got 2 targets, and saw plenty of work.   Justyn Ross saw 3 iso snaps inside the 10, but they're going elsewhere.   But still, Robbie Chosen +2100 & Rasheed Shaheed +600 (full play) was a life saver.   

So it's a -0.8U day, and a +1.8U week.  To hit TWO +2000 TD plays (for half-stake), feels like such missed opps, but there were valuable lessons about differences this year I'll touch on later.   For now, I'm thankful for Chosen lol.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

Did our guy even play? DK didn't void it so I'm guessing he was out there for a snap 

He actually had a 50+ yard run and needed 1 more blocker to score.....and then it was 3 mins left and the Broncos D finally figured out that MIA was going to run the ball 3x more.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

It was a good day today 🤑

And no, I’m not here to bring up Kendre Miller 😉

It was a good call - the dreaded "how dumb can HC Dennis Allen & OC Pete Carmichael be facing a terrible run D / great pass D in protecting a 17-pt lead" hypothetical Q became a master class in finding out how bad they really are in personnel decisions and game management.

Sadly, it's also a very clear signal to pause on Juwan Johnson TD  & Rashid Shaheed yardage props.   They just aren't seeing enough volume to justify it (Shaheed TD still playable if the line is right).     Especially with Kamara back in the fold, there are more mouths to feed.   Likewise, Bill O’Brien not using Rhamondre Stevenson except when trailing the Eagles, after facing the pass funnel Jets D and a Mia D that was conceding the RB outlet  - that’s telling.  

Still, that's part of the process - when you get enough data that tells you it’s not just the odd game, gotta listen.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

It was a good call - the dreaded "how dumb can HC Dennis Allen & OC Pete Carmichael be facing a terrible run D / great pass D in protecting a 17-pt lead" hypothetical Q became a master class in finding out how bad they really are in personnel decisions and game management.

Sadly, it's also a very clear signal to pause on Juwan Johnson & Rashid Shaheed props.   They just aren't seeing enough volume to justify it.    Especially with Kamara back in the fold, more mouths to feed.   Still, that's part of the process.

I agree it should’ve hit, it was just that type of uncertainty/variance that had me skittish on it. 

TJones was involved. Taysom was involved. It was too many mouths to feed for a confident play.