Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

The whole point of this game is to lie, deceive, and manipulate. To get on a high horse about your word in this game is nonsense. 

And yet, important to me. I have weird tics, man. I hold my word about hammering like that important. I hold the integrity of the no pm thing in high esteem, which is why I don't get involved in those conversations when they happen. It's an integrity thing for me. That wasn't me lying at the end of swags game. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Pathetic. Why even play if you're just going to give up because someone has a bad case on you? You know how many times I get back cases on me (hi pickle)? How many times the twins do? How many times literally everyone has had bad cases put on them at one point or another? It's straight up a part of mafia. You have been a straight detriment this game and I guess you're determined to continue instead of trying to help.

tenor.gif

Still to this day, the funniest thing is you holding steadfast to the thought that is was @The Orca and kept saying you were gonna make sure to kill him bc of that.....when it was actually me who came up with that theory :ph34r:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

We all get what squire is apparently claiming and I see how desperately you're trying to point it out. I have my reasons for focusing on you right now. Just like I just said.

Then you're tunneling incorrectly. I'm not sure why Touch's comments that I should have answered his statement is more important than my responding that I wasn't aware that it was something that needed to be responded to. I'm not sure why Orca's false statements that a meta read on me is that I am aggressive and erratic as scum is somehow more important or valuable than the proof I'm providing in thread that one of the examples he gave is blatantly false. 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

"HOCKEY! GET OUT HERE!" Counselor pounded on the cabin door.

"NO! I'M SAFE IN HERE!" Hockey shouted back. "And you were too!"

Counselor raised the pistol and fired through the door until he ran out of bullets.

Hockey screamed and reached for the hole in his chest, but died before he hit the ground.

@Hockey5djh was Camper Aligned. 

Guess I don't need to read up. Good luck civs.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

And again, my reaction was saying that the swag lynch was ****tarded because it was. What about that is wrong? If I admitted to basing a case on nothing, I wouldn't be calling people scum who pointed out it was based on nothing.

It truly was a bad lynch. From the beginning. What I find fascinating was how few people actually questioned/pushed me for jumping on and staying there (on D1). Touch did for about 10 seconds and when no one followed he jumped off. Kind of like he was hoping for an easy lynch knowing that it was unlikley to be Swag in the end. Then left his vote off of the main pack when it was Swag/Forge at the end. Maybe as an added protection for Forge/assurance to lynch Swag. Like seriously Swag claimed cop and he was lynched with only 4 votes. Out of the 4...I know I'm town. Pickle I'd bet the game is town, Hockey flipped town...meaning Forge most likley was scum and his partner stayed off of the fray

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Again, I just put a vote down. Where is this vitriol for pickle and orca?  I didn't lead anything. My reason was clear. Likewise, they had their reasons

You called me obvious scum super early. I wanted an answer to that and you never gave one

Did I ever state a reason or that I had one? Again shifting the focus here feom.yourself to others

1 hour ago, Forge said:

It doesn't matter @rackcs, if you're town, you're going to lose. I will make sure of it. If you're scum, then I'm helping you out

Is this just an admission that your scum?

1 hour ago, Forge said:

That was you lol 😂

I didn't ask touch, I asked you. You continue to avoid and run away. Touch has his own reasons. 

The irony here lmao

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

This is the game Pickle and Orca are scum together. They took out swag day 1 and are going to lord this over us and feed their mafia superiority complex for months and years to come.

Mwil is another shady dude. I've won plenty of games as scum. I dont lord it over anyone. Now when I'm town and catch people...that's a different story lol

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pickle's biggest argument for me seems to stem from the connection of squire and I, and he made a comment with regards to very generic scum meta that isn't individualized at all and thus may not actually apply to all people. 

Again you are more concerned with disproving people's reads then finding scum 

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're spending so much time focusing on me, but not what I'm saying with regards to others, what others are saying, etc etc. 

Speak plainly and bluntly...who is scum and why

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

Then you're tunneling incorrectly. I'm not sure why Touch's comments that I should have answered his statement is more important than my responding that I wasn't aware that it was something that needed to be responded to. I'm not sure why Orca's false statements that a meta read on me is that I am aggressive and erratic as scum is somehow more important or valuable than the proof I'm providing in thread that one of the examples he gave is blatantly false. 

Lol revisionist history much? The moment I mentioned I expected a response based on that statement you went on a tirade about the English language babbling on about irrelevant substance to the matter at hand. 

I expected a response because what I feel as tho town forge would have done. You turned that into a chance to yell about semantics in a completely unrelated topic. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Lol revisionist history much? The moment I mentioned I expected a response based on that statement you went on a tirade about the English language babbling on about irrelevant substance to the matter at hand. 

I expected a response because what I feel as tho town forge would have done. You turned that into a chance to yell about semantics in a completely unrelated topic. 

You were casting aspersions on me about not answering something I didn't know required an answer and trying to turn it into a scum thing. When I did respond to you, you said I was lying, which I'm not, and I think civ touch would have kept an open mind to process that. For you, it was simply an emphatic "you're lying"

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It truly was a bad lynch. From the beginning. What I find fascinating was how few people actually questioned/pushed me for jumping on and staying there (on D1). Touch did for about 10 seconds and when no one followed he jumped off. Kind of like he was hoping for an easy lynch knowing that it was unlikley to be Swag in the end. Then left his vote off of the main pack when it was Swag/Forge at the end. Maybe as an added protection for Forge/assurance to lynch Swag. Like seriously Swag claimed cop and he was lynched with only 4 votes. Out of the 4...I know I'm town. Pickle I'd bet the game is town, Hockey flipped town...meaning Forge most likley was scum and his partner stayed off of the fray

Did I ever state a reason or that I had one? Again shifting the focus here feom.yourself to others

Is this just an admission that your scum?

The irony here lmao

Mwil is another shady dude. I've won plenty of games as scum. I dont lord it over anyone. Now when I'm town and catch people...that's a different story lol

Again you are more concerned with disproving people's reads then finding scum 

Speak plainly and bluntly...who is scum and why

Revisionist history again. I was in the midst of voting pretty much anyone that came into the thread.