Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not at all.  I made my 1 post/vote and was confident I made the right one. Still am. 

Forge was looking for someone to start a bw on squire bc he didn't want to do it.  That IS teh difference

He didn’t want to start it because it’s his scum partner. He doesn’t start the train on his scummates, he just finishes it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

lol that should set off so many alarm bells

@Forge  let hustle to the camp fire and trade some theories about how we can pull this one over on the brilliant Pickle and Touch.  

You bring the marshmellows, I will being the graham crackers and chocolate.  We can make smores and tell some fun stories.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Can you explain why?

I nailed you last game d1/2 and in @The Orca game. 

Because you didn’t nail anything, it wasn’t any different than any other game I’ve ever played outside of not being able to post one day and being gone the next. 

you also “nailed” me when I started that game as town. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Counselor

Ksj would not be a bad choice.  Decent chance to hit scum, worst case is a civ that is likely to be inactive.

Beyond that, bcb and hockey would be good options.  

I think Pickle is misguided/blinded civ.

I have changed my thoughts on forge, late day 1 I had him as my top scum read.  There have been a lot of posts since then that have me leaning civ on him.  

**Do you all see what squire is doing....

Squire thinks I'm town and lynched swag bc I'm gonna revive him

Squire then doesn't want to tell counselor who to kill

I tell him squire

Then Squire goes on a long push saying that I'm scum and am power role hunting...all in an attempt to persuade @Counselor to not kill him

Now that counselor kills town instead of him he goes back to "pickle is town"

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge  let hustle to the camp fire and trade some theories about how we can pull this one over on the brilliant Pickle and Touch.  

You bring the marshmellows, I will being the graham crackers and chocolate.  We can make smores and tell some fun stories.

I'm all in on the smores. I want to tell horror stories about how fellow town may actually believe this pile of garbage For those unaware, I am the fire starter