Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs 

I'm done trying here and I'm sure that was their goal with this ****.  

I'm voting cousnelor.  If you or anyone want to shift to squire or potentially forge, tage me. 

I have no goal. Answer me will you admit you are wrong when I flip town? Why are you avoiding this? Because you know I’m town. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Sure.  I like hypotheticals

Forget all the talk about who has played bad or good or anything. We both know that everyone here is capable of doing that both as scum and town. 

If Squire is telling it true, who are your top scum reads? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So ignore the bastard game aspect? 

Not necessarily, because we don't know how that is applied on an individual basis. Admittedly, that would depend on what you feel his bastardization is. If you feel that even if he flipped town he was insane, than there's not much I can do about that. 

But let's just say that he's town, and at that point you have no reason to doubt his word. 

Ignoring the fact that this is a bastard game and assuming squire is town and assuming his invests were all legit and not tampered with....

Me town

Squire town

Forge town 

Bcb town

______

That leaves 

Ksj

Racks

Counselor 

Mwil

_____

Of those I'd go

1. Counselor

2. Mwil

3. Ksj

4. Racks 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ignoring the fact that this is a bastard game and assuming squire is town and assuming his invests were all legit and not tampered with....

Me town

Squire town

Forge town 

Bcb town

______

That leaves 

Ksj

Racks

Counselor 

Mwil

_____

Of those I'd go

1. Counselor

2. Mwil

3. Ksj

4. Racks 

Don’t worry Pickle I moved my hit off you

50 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs 

I'm done trying here and I'm sure that was their goal with this ****.  

I'm voting cousnelor.  If you or anyone want to shift to squire or potentially forge, tage me. 

I feel the same way. I also have no hesitation on squire anymore. Hes been flinging as much **** on the wall as possible for anyone who is not scum with him in an attempt to get literally anyone else lynched. That is not town squire at all, he is much more calculated. I'd also be willing to go any one of Counselor, forge, squire today.

12 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I've been inactive. His lack of pushing me says he wants me alive. Who would want an inactive to stay alive? Scum, that's who.

Since making this post, two players stances have drastically changed. It can't be that easy can it?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

At least kill someone useless like KSJ.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

KSJ

Ok

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If Forge is correct on everyone he mentioned being town then we need to go KSJ. I’m pretty sure about Rackcs as well.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not moving off KSJ

*liked by Counselor

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

And neither am I. KSJ all day. Unless Pickle takes my wager

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I feel the same way. I also have no hesitation on squire anymore. Hes been flinging as much **** on the wall as possible for anyone who is not scum with him in an attempt to get literally anyone else lynched. That is not town squire at all, he is much more calculated. I'd also be willing to go any one of Counselor, forge, squire today.

I’m willing to go squire