Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

What are people thinking on the night hits?

N1-- Nacho 

N2 -- Orca and touch.  

either touch targeted someone that was a PGO or there is a mafia group that made that hit.  There is not anything in the write up below to indicate touch was killed by a PGO

On 11/23/2019 at 5:52 PM, Dome said:

Night PMs going out shortly after this writeup.

Folks sat around the fire roasting marshmallow and discussing how they were going to get out of this pickle.

"Uh, what's that?" someone pointed to a rather large figure on the ground just outside the reach of the fire's light.

"BROTHER!!!!!" A man cried out and dove onto the ground next to his brother. He cradled his body and cried, but it was far too late. "He protected this Campground with his life! GOD DAMN WHOEVER DID THIS!"

@The Orca was dead from an axe wound to the head. He was Camper Aligned.

"I'm sorry for your loss." One of the Campers said. "But I was talking about that." He pointed to another figure a little deeper into the brush. 

@theuntouchable was found dead. A large stick protruded from his eye, it looked like it had poked all the way into his brain. He was Camper Aligned.

It is now Day 3.

Night 3 begins at 10pm EST on Sunday.

That seems to go against the everyone is town theory that some have been pushing

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What are people thinking on the night hits?

N1-- Nacho 

N2 -- Orca and touch.  

either touch targeted someone that was a PGO or there is a mafia group that made that hit.  There is not anything in the write up below to indicate touch was killed by a PGO

That seems to go against the everyone is town theory that some have been pushing

I think there's one killer based on the OP and kills so far. And we have a confessed killer but he claims he's town.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think there's one killer based on the OP and kills so far. And we have a confessed killer but he claims he's town.

you think counselor hit both Orca and Touch on N2?

so you think Counselor comes out and claims the Nacho and Orca hits but does not claim the Touch hit?   Makes no sense to me.  Why even come out as being the person to have hit Nacho and Orca.  I think Counselor is the town vig.  Much like TK3 was the town vig in Vendetta, civ vig often kill civs.    I can see his reasoning for making the hits that he did on the players he did.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you think counselor hit both Orca and Touch on N2?

so you think Counselor comes out and claims the Nacho and Orca hits but does not claim the Touch hit?   Makes no sense to me.  Why even come out as being the person to have hit Nacho and Orca.  I think Counselor is the town vig.  Much like TK3 was the town vig in Vendetta, civ vig often kill civs.    I can see his reasoning for making the hits that he did on the players he did.  

You are 100% correct