Week 12 GDT - Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Ataal said:

Really starting to believe that our defense just plays at a much higher level against more traditional pocket passers.  

That's why I was saying to calm down after those 3 gms. Even LJax plays more of a traditional than the scramble and throw like Wilson/Murray.

4 minutes ago, Ataal said:

Really starting to believe that our defense just plays at a much higher level against more traditional pocket passers.  

Yes...this why me and @757-NINER weren't worried about Rodgers and Brees a few weeks back.

The result of this game isn't a surprise at all. :)

We'll see what happens in the 2nd half.

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

Just now, sherm said:

So tonite I've seen we cut Ford, Kwon and now Gould. Tough crowd in here...lol

Never said we should cut Kwon or Ford, but Gould has been bad this year + turns 37 next month + a big cap hit, i think its a fair discussion when we have a cheap 23 year old doing the job

• Like 1

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Never said we should cut Kwon or Ford, but Gould has been bad this year + turns 37 next month + a big cap hit, i think its a fair discussion when we have a cheap 23 year old doing the job

Not u it was ask in an earlier post.

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Yes...this why me and @757-NINER weren't worried about Rodgers and Brees a few weeks back.

The result of this game isn't a surprise at all. :)

We'll see what happens in the 2nd half.

I mean, I had my suspicions, but this is the first game where it really made sense because Rodgers is head and shoulders better than most of our previous opponents.  I do like how he throws the ball away, unlike Jimmy, who seems to be perfectly content with taking a sack.  

• Like 1