Wk 12: The Philly Gator Arms vs The Seattle Howie! Why?!'s

Kiltman

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Why can’t we just drop back and throw it deep a few times next half. Might as well take low conversion shots instead of just beating your head against the wall 30 times. Maybe get a couple PIs. Steal a game. 

No way Carson has time for a long drop back with our current OL vs this defense. I'd love to see it, but I'd imagine he would just get killed.

8 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No way Carson has time for a long drop back with our current OL vs this defense. I'd love to see it, but I'd imagine he would just get killed.

Why can't we do what Chip did with Vick though? Roll Wentz out and take your deep shots that way?

I know the players are a joke but the Offense is so cookie cutter, Vanilla right now? Where's the creativity? Why haven't we attempted a Screen pass (RB, WR or TE) to stop them from pinning their ears back? Misdirection, something?

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That great 2019 draft really helping us out today... Dillard benched and JJAW might as well be. Sanders fine, although I still don’t think I’ve seen him make a man miss.

Dillard was a swing and a miss, JJ too, the jury's still out on Sanders though. But personally I'd rather have Ajayi starting right now, I prefer his running style. 

2 minutes ago, ySoCereal said:

Dillard was a swing and a miss, JJ too, the jury's still out on Sanders though. But personally I'd rather have Ajayi starting right now, I prefer his running style. 

Dillard is a LT, not a RT. Absolutely nothing wrong with that pick what so ever. Just the dumb *** idea of thinking a weeks worth of practice, could make him a RT.