What games have gotten your previous head coaches fired

patriotsheatyan

Noting his .890 winning percentage at North Dakota State upon taking the position of Patriots HC, Erhardt said, "I've never been a loser in football and I don't intend to start now."

The Patriots underachieved to a 19–13 record in the 1979 and 1980 seasons, missing the playoffs by one game each year; the 441 points scored in 1980 was a club record not broken until 2007. But then the Patriots finished with a 2–14 record in 1981. Citing the fact that Erhardt "was just too nice a guy", owner dismissed him on December 22, two days after the conclusion of the season

George Seifert after the 1996 was fired after another loss to Green Bay. I think the front office was willing to give him another year, but Seifert wanted a contract extension. Instead, they just cut ties.

Steve Mariucci was fired after the 2002 season when the 49ers got spanked by the Bucs in the playoffs. He was already feuding with the John York/Terry Donahue front office anyway. He's probably fired unless they made the Super Bowl.

2009. Week 10 coming off a bye week the Bills were 3-5 and half way thru year 4 under HCDick Jauron. He had gone 7-9 each of his first three years in Buffalo.

Bills went to Tennessee and got embarrassed 41-17. The Titans were 2-6 going into that game. Jauron was fired 2 days later. 

Edited by Trentwannabe