GB's and Clappers: Dallas @ Pats

HDsportsfan

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

well how about all of them??

Do I need to remind anyone that I want the staff gone? I’ve been one of the few who’s wanted Marinelli gone for a few years because his influence on our never getting a 1-tech DT has infected the team for far longer than necessary.

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Do I need to remind anyone that I want the staff gone? I’ve been one of the few who’s wanted Marinelli gone for a few years because his influence on our never getting a 1-tech DT has infected the team for far longer than necessary.

None of truly know one way or the other. But it seems Kitna might be a keeper. I'd like to see Moore without JG around as well.

I've been about as big a Coop is Totally worth a 1st guy as you'll find around here, but part of me is wondering if it's not best to cut your loses and move on. 

• Do I really want to pay him $16-18m/yr ?  Not really.
  • Can I re-sign Cobb? Yes....if I don't re-sign Cooper. 
  • Am I likely going to have to draft a WR (probably high) regardless of him re-signing? Yes. 
  • Do I think Gallup has the makings of a WR1?  Yes. 
  • Will I get a high comp. pick for Cooper?  Yes. Probably a 3rd. 

Don't freak out. I'm just spit ballin' this for discussion sake. Cooper's legs (ie, potential soft player) has me very mildly concerned.....and probably more importantly I'm frustrated by him being shutout.

Just now, WizardHawk said:

I've been about as big a Coop is Totally worth a 1st guy as you'll find around here, but part of me is wondering if it's not best to cut your loses and move on. 

• Am I likely going to have to draft a WR (probably high) regardless of him re-signing? Yes. 

Don't freak out. I'm just spit ballin' this for discussion sake. Cooper's legs (ie, potential soft player) has me very mildly concerned.....and probably more importantly I'm frustrated by him being shutout.

I absolutely sign Cooper. BUT perhaps this game has given Dallas some leverage to lower his demand a bit. Just remember Dallas and offense before and after Coop got here.

21 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I absolutely sign Cooper. BUT perhaps this game has given Dallas some leverage to lower his demand a bit. Just remember Dallas and offense before and after Coop got here.

Seeing that the likes of Watkins, Landry and Cooks are all in that $15-$16.5 mill a year range, I could justify going to $18 for Coop but no more.

If he is going to get paid top money than he needs to perform against top CBs consistently.

26 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Huh?

Coop's gonna get top dollar. There is little to no debate about it

31 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Which is why I'm more inclined to sign Cooper, but there seems little doubt in my mind Gallup can be a #1 and with Cooper's money you can re-sign Cobb ($6m/yr) and the remainder covers most of Robert Quinn's contract. Quinn is going to cost a bunch of money at the rate he's going

10 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Huh?

Coop's gonna get top dollar. There is little to no debate about it

Yeah. See first bullet. I get that.