Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How does a redirect fit the claimed set up?

I am highly skeptical of town having 4 vote enhancements and 4 whatever the absorption of a hit is and a redirect. Along with a doc, joat, roleblock, sleeper cell, alignment invest, and a dreamer. Still a few players left who havent claimed

So you do claim JOAT after all even though you lied about swag?

anything to share after 3 nights of moves?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yup.

What are the chances that scum got cover roles. Specifically the bipolar and eating disorder covers.

I’d look at those who haven’t outed their roles yet. Judging from Domes fake claim I’d say unlikely.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This felt like a frame-TRAP from the beginning. But how did you choose the underlined. 

:D 

Just the players and moves I felt are scummy on the surface. I dont like the 4 and 4. For example the vote enhancements, if all 4 are town and believe they are cleared and/or claim. They can just run over scum. The setup would have had to have something to counter that, which we haven't seen and maybe wont. Which leads me to believe 1 of them isn't town. 2 have flipped and Raves said Racks is not red, so I underlined Mwil. Add in having 4 town that I guess if hit live a day, it basically nerfs the crap out of a mafia hit unless they have something counter that or 1 of them is scum. Given 3 have flipped town, I underlined the 4th claim that is still alive Squire. Maybe to balance the game a Bipolar and a Binge Eater were mafia. The Bipolar helps balance the insane vote enhancements and the binge eater balances the proposed SK(?) in some manner. Pickle seems to be the town roleblock and Nacho I dont like how the redirect fits. Seems it would be a scum move imo

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Yep. Im town and JOAT. MPD

I can share my moves so far and my move for tonight?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Barring a red letter invest I won’t go outside of orca tomorrow. He wants to discuss game setup because he’s scum and can’t contribute any other way. 

What's your contribution again?

Whats your move?

Should I not post?

Maybe its cause what I want to discuss implicates you lmao

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:
1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Yep. Im town and JOAT. MPD

I can share my moves so far and my move for tonight?

yeah, share