Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, rackcs said:

At this point I think it's pretty clear josh is scum. Then imo it's just down to nacho and orca. I've started to lean more towards orca being terrible town and it being nacho but I'm certainly not all the way there yet.

yeah even if josh isnt scum, he isnt engaging and would be a fail town 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You mad that you thought I was a dreamer and didnt hit me? Mad that I caught your scummate?

Also "Only the two most pro town players in the game can confirm each others moves" is hardly a compelling argument.

"confirmed truth" or something that you flesh out as a possibility? 

Why do I care if I thought you were the dreamer. You could have watched any of my moves since D1. I thought you were the dreamer. That further validates my moves imo. If there was a chance of a watch/track when I claimed, why would I claim moves that could have been seen? Even last night you could have watched me...dumb luck? Trash mafia player just skating by?

Again you are just spinning to further your already firm stance

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

At this point I think it's pretty clear josh is scum. Then imo it's just down to nacho and orca. I've started to lean more towards orca being terrible town and it being nacho but I'm certainly not all the way there yet.

Going on the principle that Raves is town, which I am 100% in on, then Nacho is either Green or an Other. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

4 options are much higher before you come to him though 

Nah. Josh => Orca => Nacho

I believe NS. The Binge eater is basically a vanilla civ that gets 5 post the next day. Makes sense why there are so many of them. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why do I care if I thought you were the dreamer. You could have watched any of my moves since D1. I thought you were the dreamer. That further validates my moves imo. If there was a chance of a watch/track when I claimed, why would I claim moves that could have been seen? Even last night you could have watched me...dumb luck? Trash mafia player just skating by?

Again you are just spinning to further your already firm stance

Because I believe you are lying about every single move you have done this game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Going on the principle that Raves is town, which I am 100% in on, then Nacho is either Green or an Other. 

Nah. Josh => Orca => Nacho

I believe NS. The Binge eater is basically a vanilla civ that gets 5 post the next day. Makes sense why there are so many of them. 

Forgot about that. Yeah, definitely on josh and orca.

I am going Josh

This could change, but the rolecop is generally not a town role from what I have seen.  Missing the first 3 days is not helpful for night moves....when I am sitting here without a night move that becomes frustrating for town.  I get to take a hit, survive the next day and be able to make a limited number of posts (5) before either dying after the 5th post or at the deadline for the next day.  

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's just tie nacho and josh.  We at least have active players this game to force the tie and keep it.  Not like when counsleor and me were the only active players besides (forge, scum) in the pokemon game 

If Orca comes back scum, I want you to know your reputation of "Sticking with your brother, facts be damned" is going to be further tarnished. At least you are going to role block him....

Right?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If Orca comes back scum, I want you to know your reputation of "Sticking with your brother, facts be damned" is going to be further tarnished. At least you are going to role block him....

Right?

Hell, even if he comes back civ, it still doesnt change that you are doing everything you can to deflect off him and on to others.