Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

I’m saying that’s the finesse scum play, which is what I believe you did, and tried to be nonchalant and ambivalent about it.  You’re smarter than to think because you didn’t come out and use it as a clear that it cannot conjure up that effect.  You’re howling bruh

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The scum is definitely among: Dome, rack, Counselor, Nacho, Josh, Orca, ET, Raves, and NS.

I don’t think I would lynch MWil, Rick, Malfatron, or matts (for **** sake.)

I think Dome is heavily connected to Counselor, and I think ET and Josh didn’t participate until the coast was clear from investgate.  So, those are the starting point for me.

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

good job narrowing the pool, scum is in 9 of the remaining 15 players.  @Pickle Rick you have a rival trying to outdo you here.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Are you seriously ******* retarded?  Read the words.  I listed Town reads and scum reads, and the remainder are varying degrees of leans.

There are 9 players listed in the group that you feel the scum are within.  That is pickle rick level detective work

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why wouldn’t they block you?  Because it’s a commitment of resources that makes no sense with one person claiming Doctor; one person claiming Vig; and one person being widely thought as having an investigative role, which you likely would lend credence to since he was accusing potentially multiple of your team!

It exceeds the bounds of credulity!  There are three superior choices, and two definitely weren’t blocked by that, which leaves one, who happens to be dead and unable to counter.  That’s a finesse play, and you trying to characterize it as lacking enough sense to be good is laughable.  That’s literally a 5-star Mafia play where you fill information voids with your asymmetry for an advantage!

Seems like this is the only believable thing you have posted.  

But it makes me think that dome was blocked by town and you are with the scum roleblock or hockey (sleeper cell) was the one with the war stories.

That means you are lying once again.  What's that like 5 lies already this game.  To go along with all of your horrible reads and votes....

You scum boy. 

Just now, squire12 said:

There are 9 players listed in the group that you feel the scum are within.  That is pickle rick level detective work

So, do you see the list below, the one with four people listed?  Where I say that’s my starting point?  

And the part where I list people I won’t lynch?

Are you seriously learning disabled?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Seems like this is the only believable thing you have posted.  

But it makes me think that dome was blocked by town and you are with the scum roleblock or hockey (sleeper cell) was the one with the war stories.

That means you are lying once again.  What's that like 5 lies already this game.  To go along with all of your horrible reads and votes....

You scum boy. 

This doesn’t even make sense.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m saying that’s the finesse scum play, which is what I believe you did, and tried to be nonchalant and ambivalent about it.  You’re smarter than to think because you didn’t come out and use it as a clear that it cannot conjure up that effect.  You’re howling bruh

I got roleblocked

since you already think I’m scum there’s no way for me to tell you that without you twisting it into saying I’m scum and trying to clear myself 

no matter what I say you’re gonna say it’s a scum play by me