Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
5 minutes ago, Raves said:

True.  Well now that I got my information out there I'm more or less useless till night so I'm going back to work now. I'll read up when I get a chance.

juat dont forget to put a move in

and dont telegraph it

you can put a default one in case you dont get back

thats what i do

Echo this, but I would lean towards the guys on Swags list and/or guys that arent posting much (hard to get a read on them)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, MWil already said the war hero guy is in the game, and that’s who blocked me.  And MWil is probably one of the more clear people right now with the Bipolar claim/flip of Touch.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah I blocked Mwil night one cus I thought he was scum. I didn’t block Swag though. I blocked Malf because I thought he was blue being a doctor. I still don’t think he is green. 

@Counselor

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca why the fake blue invest on SwAg yesterday?

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm not throwing anything

I was confident he was aligned with Forge. Swag has told me a few times to get people to follow you make stuff up...well I tried it lol. Failed miserably. Didnt even get a guy lynched that I "red lettered" and then mafia hit him lmao. Now the other reasons I think they are obvious. My role is my role. I didnt have an invest D2 though

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

So do you all remember a game where I had to do stuff each day to get a move, and then what I told everyone wasnt what I did or had...same reasons 

You might want to read the overnight posts