Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hey man, we made a valiant effort for #teamchaos. We were able to screw with them pretty good. 

I'll say this, I had a BLAST as team chaos. Besides, Forge/I are always on board for TEAM CHAOS...Rack too usually, albeit him and I are eerily conservative players too...it's weird.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I wasnt trying to insult them. I was just pointing to that it is not a super experienced scum group. And it would explain both their moves and their complaining to host. 

Oh, no doubt a valid possibility.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 9:49 AM, theuntouchable said:
On 11/27/2019 at 9:47 AM, MWil23 said:

Counselor pointed it out and didn’t come running in claiming green town.

I’d bet dollars to donuts counselor is scum then. 

yep, as mwil said, mafia used two moves on people who suspected counselor.

forge was an obvious hit too because he claimed he had a night move on the first day. I almost protected him because of that reason n1.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Matts has to get two chances in a game to do anything. The fact he is still wrong is funny 

You mad bro?

As for the 2-chance thing... I still contended I wasnt supposed to die in pokemon. He was a few drinks in. It happens. Not to rehash an old game, but I was playing up the "gov" angle pretty hard. Obvi I had no idea Swag was the real gov. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You mad bro?

As for the 2-chance thing... I still contended I wasnt supposed to die in pokemon. He was a few drinks in. It happens. Not to rehash an old game, but I was playing up the "gov" angle pretty hard. Obvi I had no idea Swag was the real gov. 

I’m not mad at all. I’m actually very happy I don’t have to keep up with the game because I have some more important things going on just feel like I let the Magnificent 7 down. 

Just now, Counselor said:

And I would post my role pm to move this on completely but Malf would curse me out.

How many people are going to threaten to kill themselves in @Slappy Mc's game. Poor host.

I remember back in my day, men werent panzies. If you were going to kill yourself, you did it. Not go on and on about how you might. 

:old man yelling at clouds:

Just now, Matts4313 said:

How many people are going to threaten to kill themselves in @Slappy Mc's game. Poor host.

I remember back in my day, men werent panzies. If you were going to kill yourself, you did it. Not go on and on about how you might. 

:old man yelling at clouds:

I've never threatened to modkill myself, but I can 100% say I've locked my vote on myself a few times.