Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Nah, speaking about your previous role as a replacement is amateur hour even if it is for traps. You're a new player.

"New" - lol.. for real LOL. 

I literally brought no new information and just spouted a bunch of BS hoping mafia would believe me. But you do you. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Unofficial VC:

Counselor - 10 - Mwil, PRick, Raves, Counselor (locked), Orca, Malf, TKN, Josh, Racks, squire

Orca - 1 - Matts

@Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

counselor - mwil

counselor - rick

counselor - raves

counselor - counselor locked

counselor - orca

counselor - malf

orca - matts

counselor - tkn

counselor - josh

counselor - rack

counselor - squire

@Slappy Mc

Did you just convert standard format into retarded format for host brownie points?

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What did @Raves post / claim his role and moves gathered?

I get to investigate one person a night.  I get back either Red or Green aligned.  Any other investigated comes back as Green Aligned.

N1-Gopher and was concerned I wasn't actually what my role was but was delusional and I possibly hurt Gopher.

N2-Rackcs as I figured he wouldn't be targeted by anyone and wanted to know if he was just following swag cuz he though Swag was right or Scum wanting easy lynches, he was Green.

N3-Pickle as I figured if he was scum he'd still be alive, if he wasn't Scum wouldn't hit him because the brothers are always good targets to get a lynch mob going on, he was Green.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"New" - lol.. for real LOL. 

I literally brought no new information and just spouted a bunch of BS hoping mafia would believe me. But you do you. 

It doesn't matter if the info is fake or real. It doesn't matter if you fake claim Santa. When you replace someone, you should play as if you're new to the game. This is why I personally never would have someone from within the game replace, don't think its it's fair. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It doesn't matter if the info is fake or real. It doesn't matter if you fake claim Santa. When you replace someone, you should play as if you're new to the game. This is why I personally never would have someone from within the game replace, don't think its it's fair. 

It’s a pansy move to be honest. That’s not how you play like a man.

• Like 1