Glass is half full

Golfman

13 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

13-3 would be shocking. 11-5 is more likely than 13-3

We'll be favored in all 4 remaining of our games most likely(if not 3/4). Not sure i can say shocking but i hear you. I don't see us beating any of the top NFC teams away from Lambeau sadly so I think winning is out essential for our title hopes this year. 

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Individually we should win all of them. But even if you assume we're 80% likely to win each of those three games, we're only 51.2% to win all three, and we're a lot closer to 60% individually.

So.....the two teams you're tabbing us to lose to? :)

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Individually we should win all of them. But even if you assume we're 80% likely to win each of those three games, we're only 51.2% to win all three, and we're a lot closer to 60% individually.

87% this week according to ELO. The 67 vs Chicago, 38 vs MIN and 66 vs Det.

= 38.4% vs non-Min teams combined

19 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

The Chicago game will depend on whether Hicks is back or not. He is eligible to come back from IR on week 15. If he's not back their defense is good but not scary, and I don't see us losing in Lambeau.

If there's one thing that's been consistent in the losses this year, protection has been overmatched. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

13-3 would be shocking. 11-5 is more likely than 13-3

I think 12-4 is the most likely record. I can see the packers losing one more but 2 out of the last 4? That’s rough given the slate of teams.

The toughest are Bears and Vikings and one of those is home. Lions is tricky because they played us very well last time but they likely won’t have Stafford and Rodgers showed he can pass on them.

I can see GB dropping 1 more to a division rival... 2 is rough, unless this team just goes into a tail spin right before the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I think 12-4 is the most likely record. I can see the packers losing one more but 2 out of the last 4? That’s rough given the slate of teams.

The toughest are Bears and Vikings and one of those is home. Lions is tricky because they played us very well last time but they likely won’t have Stafford and Rodgers showed he can pass on them.

I can see GB dropping 1 more to a division rival... 2 is rough, unless this team just goes into a tail spin right before the playoffs.

Agreed that 12-4 is the most likely record.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

We beat them once already with Hicks.

That game and the following Vikings game are the only two games we've had where the opposing Defense was on top of Rodgers and he (mostly) maintained his composure. Since then, if there's consistent pressure, he mails it in.

Edited by ccecilnosebleed