Let's give credit to Arizona Cardinals

Activated10

Cardinals were being mocked for hiring a coach from college with a losing record and for taking a midget (Same height as Russell Wilson but all his haters called him a midget and made fun of his height.) QB with 1st overall pick after taking a QB in top 10 in the previous year. Now lets fast forward. Cardinals offense look MUCH BETTER than last year historic awful offense & Kyler Murray is having a good rookie year while Josh Rosen can't even start for bottom 5 team in the league and most likely is a bust.

When early rumors started that Cardinals were gonna take Murray, I thought it was ridiculous as I liked Rosen as QB prospect and even though I liked Murray prospect and better than Rosen, I didn't think he'd be big upgrade over Rosen. As rumors got hotter and hotter and started to think about it and researched Kyler Murray game more and liked him more as prospect. I thought it was great move to make and look like I and others have been proven right.

Well done Arizona Cardinals! Keep doing your thing Kyler & Kliff!

• Like 2

I don't think Kyler Murray at #1 was very controversial. It wasn't like an Andrew Luck thing, but it seemed like he was always going to be the guy. Daniel Jones at #6 was controversial. Even Baker Mayfield at #1 was much more controversial. The "bold" thing was moving on from Rosen so quickly, not the evaluation of Murray. 

He's lived up to the #1 status for sure so far. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

The "bold" thing was moving on from Rosen so quickly, not the evaluation of Murray. 

Well it wasn't that bold because Rosen sucks. 

Also there were definitely people that thought Rosen would be better and thought Murray would bust. 

I still can't believe people thought Rosen was a good prospect. 

16 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think 9th for the entire year.

I think the Saints are the only team who beat us handily. Pretty sure every other game was a one possession game in the 4th. Too bad our defense can't stop anybody. 

Damn that's impressive, 3rd in Offensive DVOA since Week 4. Excellent work by Kliff Kingsbury!

17 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think 9th for the entire year.

I think the Saints are the only team who beat us handily. Pretty sure every other game was a one possession game in the 4th. Too bad our defense can't stop anybody. 

Pretty impressive when you consider that in that time frame they have played the 49er defense twice as well. 

11 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I don't think Kyler Murray at #1 was very controversial. It wasn't like an Andrew Luck thing, but it seemed like he was always going to be the guy. Daniel Jones at #6 was controversial. Even Baker Mayfield at #1 was much more controversial. The "bold" thing was moving on from Rosen so quickly, not the evaluation of Murray. 

He's lived up to the #1 status for sure so far. 

I think Kyler Murray was a controversial pick. I think you may not think it wasn't as controversial as Murray was rumored to go to Cardinals for over 2 months so by draft time it was known he was a lock to go to Cardinals. But if you remember early rumors of him going #1, people were laughing at that even being a possibility. Mayfield was also controversial #1 pick, I agree.