Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Steelers (1-0)

swede700

9 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

One positive that could come about from signing Kaep would be watching Cheesehead nation implode if he were to beat them with a bunch of long runs one more time.  That would make him almost worth the headaches.  

What headaches? The fans who would moan about it? Because Kaepernick isn't doing anything on or off the field that would cause anyone any headaches. He already said he'd stand for the anthem. 

Just now, wcblack34 said:

What headaches? The fans who would moan about it? Because Kaepernick isn't doing anything on or off the field that would cause anyone any headaches. He already said he'd stand for the anthem. 

Same kind of headaches that came with having Tim Tebow on a roster.  Just a bunch of non-football junk from fans and media.  Nothing too serious. 

32 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I really don't care about Kaepernick's off the field distractions.  I just don't think he's very good.  If you want someone with off the field distractions, you might as well bring Tebow in - he is a better player, a better teammate, and a FAR bigger asset to the organization in every way.  The point is, neither Tebow or Kaepernick will be wearing purple, so it doesn't really matter.

As has been the case all offseason, I'm just hoping Bradford can be serviceable until Teddy returns to health.  Then Teddy is our QB.

I had to laugh at this. Tebow is a horrible QB  it's not even close. Tebow is out of the league because he's not a NFL QB. Your opinion doesn't hold weight because Kaep has won playoff games and played in a SB. Kaeps protesting last season is the only reason he doesn't have a job period.

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

I had to laugh at this. Tebow is a horrible QB  it's not even close. He's out of the league because he's not a NFL QB. Your opinion doesn't hold weight because Kaep has won playoff games and played in a SB. Kaeps protesting last season is the only reason he doesn't have a job period.

Didn't he void his contract?

Archived