Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Steelers (1-0)

swede700

Packer fan here and I feel sick for Bradford.  The guy has just been snakebitten his entire career.   Finally gets on a decent team and his knee decides to take a dump out of nowhere.  I really hope this is just a minor thing but my gut tells me otherwise.   He looked like a top 5 qb when healthy. 

I thought this was going to be a close game, but without Sam I think there's no doubt we're going to lose. And probably by a few TDs. Have zero confidence in Case Keenum, just hoping nobody else get something hurt to bad in a lost game. I'd sit Barr and Rhodes. I'm prepared to be 1-1 after today. 

Where we figure out if we're good or great. Great teams overcome adversity. Would love to see us put on a gutty performance with the D stepping up and Case Keenum rising to the occasion. Excited to watch and see. Prediction: Defense watches old John Randle tape, epic shutdown engage. Vikings win 17-13. 

6 minutes ago, HitStickAllDay said:

Where we figure out if we're good or great. Great teams overcome adversity. Would love to see us put on a gutty performance with the D stepping up and Case Keenum rising to the occasion. Excited to watch and see. Prediction: Defense watches old John Randle tape, epic shutdown engage. Vikings win 17-13. 

Great teams overcome adversity, sure. Moat great teams can't overcome losing their franchise QB. Two of them.

Archived