Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Oh. I don't know. Last I heard was that Tannehil was their QB. But that doesn't mean anything this time of year.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2763542-report-baker-mayfield-to-have-private-workout-draft-meeting-with-dolphins.amp.html

“According to The MMQB's Robert Klemko, the Dolphins are one of several teams that plan to meet with Mayfield and put him through a private workout after his pro day in Norman, Oklahoma, on March 14.

Mayfield also met with members of Miami's coaching staff at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis and said "he clicked really well with Dolphins head coach Adam Gase," per Klemko.”

Reading the Bills forum, you get the sense they really like Josh Rosen.  AFC East is going to be fascinating because 3 teams probably want new starting QBs.    I dont doubt these teams will sign a UFA Qb, but  pretty confident they all will draft one pretty early.  Possible 5 QBs might go in the first 15 picks.  In a weak QB draft last season, 3 went in the top 12.

57 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Reading the Bills forum, you get the sense they really like Josh Rosen.  AFC East is going to be fascinating because 3 teams probably want new starting QBs.    I dont doubt these teams will sign a UFA Qb, but  pretty confident they all will draft one pretty early.  Possible 5 QBs might go in the first 15 picks.  In a weak QB draft last season, 3 went in the top 12.

Bucs are good trade candidates with Bills and Dolphins. I’ll take a second or third round pick in this class in a heartbeat. Maybe only like 3 elite prospects everyone else is on the same level.

Barkley, Nelson, Chubb

27 minutes ago, indifference said:

Bucs are good trade candidates with Bills and Dolphins. I’ll take a second or third round pick in this class in a heartbeat. Maybe only like 3 elite prospects everyone else is on the same level.

Barkley, Nelson, Chubb

Cousins ending up in Minny is definitely a help to the Bucs.  Buffalo has so many draft picks, they re definitely moving.  Tannehill off ACL surgery and they wont have any guaranted money owed.  The Jets are definitely in the QB market.  Arizona is a wild card.  

I do believe the rumor of Darnold first overall.  

8 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Only downside of moving down with Buffalo is we may not get a shot at a quality pass rush. Moving down to 21 and 22 is steep. 

But if we can get 21, 22, and a fifth or something like that we could always move back up.

49 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We would almost HAVE to switch to a 3/4 then. Him and Spence aren't 500lbs combined. ?

Key not even 245 pounds. At least Spence is putting on weight now he looks HUGE. He will be at 250-255 ish this year. I’ll take Landry over Key all day everyday.

18 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Only downside of moving down with Buffalo is we may not get a shot at a quality pass rush. Moving down to 21 and 22 is steep. 

Bills are sending 21st and Cordy Glenn to the Bengals for the 12th overall pick. Now what if we traded back for 12 and 22. Way better then 21 and 22. Could still have a shot at Derwin or Davenport at 12 and someone like Guice or Michele at 22.

5 minutes ago, What_The_Buc said:

Bills are sending 21st and Cordy Glenn to the Bengals for the 12th overall pick. Now what if we traded back for 12 and 22. Way better then 21 and 22. Could still have a shot at Derwin or Davenport at 12 and someone like Guice or Michele at 22.

They're not trading 12 and 22 to move to 7. 

6 minutes ago, What_The_Buc said:

21 and 22 were about the same value as seven. No way we get 12 and 22. It would be closer to 12 and a third.

Archived