2019 Coaching Carousel Thread

Texansfan713

5 hours ago, pf9 said:

I'm surprised Syracuse is keeping Babers after the huge regression this season. I thought they should have gone after Skip Holtz.

He got a contract extension last offseason that runs to 2024. And are putting 125 million into dome renovations. They probably dont want to toss money at whats likely a hefty buyout right now.

23 hours ago, gohogs14 said:

Ole Miss and Arkansas insiders both seem to be confident on Kiffin. Interested to see how that pans out. We're worse off now than we were back then but I don't think people saw us getting Petrino from the Falcons or Bielema from Wisconsin either.

We probably target Harsin or Drinkwitz if Kiffin falls through. Also heard Butch Davis mentioned. Harsin seems like he'd be hard to pull away from Boise. It seems to be that we're going after someone playing in a conference championship game though or you'd think they'd be hired by now.

Harsin definitely wants to move from Boise but I heard he's kind of a **** and doesn't interview well.

22 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I would take South Florida if I were him. Good chance to succeed with his recruiting background.

It looks like it is South Florida. He should do really well there. Hopefully WRU doesn’t drop off.