2019 Coaching Carousel Thread

Texansfan713

59 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Is there buzz about Napier to Memphis?

ULaLa is preparing for a coaching search. Seems all there feel hes gone. Memphis can afford to pay a lot more, over double what hes currently making at 750k. I dont see a major program going after him just yet.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

ULaLa is preparing for a coaching search. Seems all there feel hes gone. Memphis can afford to pay a lot more, over double what hes currently making at 750k. I dont see a major program going after him just yet.

maybe Arkansas...

6 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Arkansas seems willing to reach towards the 7 mil range for a big name. Napier might be on their list, but well down it. Cause he hasnt built the name or rep theyre currently looking for just yet.

Arkansas is crazy, they won't get a big name regardless how much they offer.

who is even a marquee name they can target and land? I don't see anyone. Campbell just signed an extension. Is Lane a big name? He seems to be trending to Ole Miss. What's left? I don't see anyone out there.

Edited by SBLIII

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not so fast my friend.

Leroy is all over this one. Lane Train is rolling into Arkansas.

I think there was a material change. I predict Ole Miss after seeing that Ole Miss owned planed with Jimmy Sexton went to Boca Raton last night.

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Mizzou can't do better than this? @kgarrett12486

I heard Dave Matter say yesterday that the Jim Sterk and the committee we're prepared to move forward with Blake Anderson, but the boosters shot it down..

Thank goodness they did, he's a garbage choice. He hasn't even dominated in his subpar conference, but they expect him to move to the SEC and it's no big deal?

Mizzou could definitely draw a name coach, it's just they're probably too cheap to do it...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Arkansas is crazy, they won't get a big name regardless how much they offer.

who is even a marquee name they can target and land? I don't see anyone. Campbell just signed an extension. Is Lane a big name? He seems to be trending to Ole Miss. What's left? I don't see anyone out there.

Ole Miss and Arkansas insiders both seem to be confident on Kiffin. Interested to see how that pans out. We're worse off now than we were back then but I don't think people saw us getting Petrino from the Falcons or Bielema from Wisconsin either.

We probably target Harsin or Drinkwitz if Kiffin falls through. Also heard Butch Davis mentioned. Harsin seems like he'd be hard to pull away from Boise. It seems to be that we're going after someone playing in a conference championship game though or you'd think they'd be hired by now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gohogs14 said:

Ole Miss and Arkansas insiders both seem to be confident on Kiffin. Interested to see how that pans out. We're worse off now than we were back then but I don't think people saw us getting Petrino from the Falcons or Bielema from Wisconsin either.

We probably target Harsin or Drinkwitz if Kiffin falls through. Also heard Butch Davis mentioned. Harsin seems like he'd be hard to pull away from Boise. It seems to be that we're going after someone playing in a conference championship game though or you'd think they'd be hired by now.

I could definitely see Drinkwitz but Idk if he is ready for the SEC. Will be interesting what happens after the games tomorrow should be lots of action and rumors.