Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

^Allbright retweeted this as well. Guess there must be some substance to it then

Nah, doubt Allbright is RT because he heard the same...Probably just RT it because he finds it funny or interesting or both lol.

That would be a huge win for everyone if those two no longer attend the games!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hard time thinking Rich would have the inside information on that beef. Like what is his relationship with any of the parties?

I see he played with Brady in NE.. I've never heard of him though

56 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hard time thinking Rich would have the inside information on that beef. Like what is his relationship with any of the parties?

Getting quite a bit of traction, though probably just for the same reason as you suggested - it's an interesting tidbit. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Getting quite a bit of traction, though probably just for the same reason as you suggested - it's an interesting tidbit. 

After hearing what he said about Mahomes, I believe him 100%....actually I want to believe him 100% so we will say his Brady report is also true LOL.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 2:13 PM, NinerNation21 said:

There's no way in hell McVay is retiring. He's the youngest HC to win a SB and he has A LOT of time to build his  hall of fame resume. It would make zero sense for him to walk away, unless he has some personal stuff that trumps all of the professional stuff.

As for Donald. He's already 30 and finally won a SB. There isn't much else he can do from here but maintain. I don't think he retires yet. But he definitely could and still get in the HoF.

The only way I see McVay retiring (or just quitting his job) is if he wants to be a family man while he can. He's already rich. He's made his name. I don't know if he has kids, but he has a fiancée, so maybe in a couple of years, he'll want to be a father rather than a football-obsessed man for a few years. And then, he can still return to coaching at some point and still be relatively young, with still a name and a résumé. But right now, I see him staying on the job.