Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, John232 said:

So happy he is gone. My god. Most infuriating QB to play against, except maybe Mahomes.

EVER!!! We can handle Rodgers in the postseason and do well against other top QBs, but Wilson? Even when we are so much more talented than them (2019/2021), we still can't beat him lol. Beat the Seahawks only once in those two years and that one win? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeelllyyyy won that one lol.

GOOD RIDDANCE #3! 

• Like 1

Just now, John232 said:

So happy he is gone. My god. Most infuriating QB to play against, except maybe Mahomes.

If only i had a dollar for every curse word I've muttered when he weaseled his way out of a sack

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

EVER!!! We can handle Rodgers in the postseason and do well against other top QBs, but Wilson? Even when we are so much more talented than them (2019/2021), we still can't beat him lol. Beat the Seahawks only once in those two years and that one win? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeelllyyyy won that one lol.

GOOD RIDDANCE #3! 

Image result for hallelujah  rowan atkinson gif

Indeed! It seemed like cheating...but wasn't really. 

• Like 1

Seahawks informed eight-time All-Pro and Pro-Bowl LB Bobby Wagner, a franchise icon, that they are releasing him, per source.

Wagner arrived in Seattle on the same 2012 day as Russell Wilson and now leaves the same day, too. End of an era in Seattle.

3 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Seahawks informed eight-time All-Pro and Pro-Bowl LB Bobby Wagner, a franchise icon, that they are releasing him, per source.

Wagner arrived in Seattle on the same 2012 day as Russell Wilson and now leaves the same day, too. End of an era in Seattle.

Wow a dismantling of a division rival right before our eyes!…..I couldn’t be happier lol.

22 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Safe to say that he will not have a problem finding a new home, he still has a decent amount left in the tank

• Like 1